Domino's pizza / trash in street and cars illegally parked in street

1 25 Victory Blvd.Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718 273-4848

I reside at 33 Victory Blvd. hence this complaint... I entered a Domino's store and requested I speak with a manager (a young lady named "Cina" stated she was the manager), And as a gentleman, I attempted to complain about the "consistent" filthy trash left in front of the store and at curb side each & every day such as domino's card board pizza boxes left behind for private trash pick-up, which often times end up in the middle of the street and creates dangerous situations and possible car accidents, red sauce on the side walk, which is a public hazard (someone can slip) and lastly the habitual hazardous parking of the domino's pizza delivery cars that wait on the corner of Victory Blvd and Bay street(without a domino's sign displayed on top so as not to be associated with the store. May I add that is a bus lane and very high traffic area. There are reportedly many accidents on theses very corners, I am sure Domino's does not want to add to that statistic.

I am a professional, I own my business and I know what it takes to run a successful company. I was greeted completely unprofessionally by Ms. Cina and in fact was told in a very harsh tone along with an additional rude gentleman in the rear of the store and I quote "The trash is going to sit there all night because we are short staffed."

I stated "Okay fine" and departed the store. This all took place 12:09am on July 14th. If you are at all interested I have photographic proof of trash in street and cars double parked on a regular basis. I would also like to mention there is plenty of parking just a stone throw away on many corners.

Respectfully,
Mr. Daniel Fuentes.

Comments

• Ad
      31st of Mar, 2009

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST COMPLAINT I'VE EVER HERD...HOW ABOUT YOU STAY IN YOUR OWN COMPANY AND LEAVE OTHERS ALONE...IF THE TRASH N PARKING BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH WHY WOULD YOU GO TO THE POLICE AND TELL THEM YOUR COMPLAINT...THEY GLADLY ATTEND YOU...I ONES WORKED FOR DOMINOS WHEN I WAS IN MY STUDIES AND TRUST ME IS NOT EASY TO DEAL WITH ALL THE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU AND AT THE SAME TIME THE EMPLOYEES...SO PLEASE DO US A FAVOR AND KIP IT TO YOUR SELF.