Domino's Pizza / trash in street and cars illegally parked in street
I reside at 33 Victory Blvd. hence this complaint... I entered a Domino's store and requested I speak with a manager (a young lady named "Cina" stated she was the manager), And as a gentleman, I attempted to complain about the "consistent" filthy trash left in front of the store and at curb side each & every day such as domino's card board pizza boxes left behind for private trash pick-up, which often times end up in the middle of the street and creates dangerous situations and possible car accidents, red sauce on the side walk, which is a public hazard (someone can slip) and lastly the habitual hazardous parking of the domino's pizza delivery cars that wait on the corner of Victory Blvd and Bay street(without a domino's sign displayed on top so as not to be associated with the store. May I add that is a bus lane and very high traffic area. There are reportedly many accidents on theses very corners, I am sure Domino's does not want to add to that statistic.
I am a professional, I own my business and I know what it takes to run a successful company. I was greeted completely unprofessionally by Ms. Cina and in fact was told in a very harsh tone along with an additional rude gentleman in the rear of the store and I quote "The trash is going to sit there all night because we are short staffed."
I stated "Okay fine" and departed the store. This all took place 12:09am on July 14th. If you are at all interested I have photographic proof of trash in street and cars double parked on a regular basis. I would also like to mention there is plenty of parking just a stone throw away on many corners.
Mr. Daniel Fuentes.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - manager at the 8555 store in san diego
- Domino's Pizza - the customer service and product
- Domino's Pizza - funds get deducted but did not received the order 
- Domino's Pizza - sms
- Domino's Pizza - I am complaining about management.