Domino's Pizza / service

We ordered 14 chicken bites and a chicken Alfredo pasta bread Biel dish at 730 on Sunday night. The wait was already an hour and a half which no problem there. Apparently the store ran out of pasta so they sent a TEXT message to let us know. They decided to cancel the complete order because they got no response. If it had not been for my son calling, he would not even gotten his chicken bites. They gave him a discount. My problem is you are a business, why could a manager not give us a quick phone call. Our family does NOT live by our phones. I find it ridiculous that a company could not take time to phone us. The service continues to deteriorate at this Domino's!

Up
Sep 30, 2018

Comments

• El
      Oct 07, 2018

We were travelling through Biloela going home to Maryborough Qld. I telephoned the Biloela store, and ordered 2 pizza to be delivered to the Caravan Park we were at, a short distance from dominos store.

I was told 40 minutes. Over 1 hour later COLD pizza arrived. I ask the delivery person to take it back. I ask him to please return with fresh hot pizzas. I rang the store and told them, they said they were busy and now delivery would be 1.5 hours.

I rang first just after six so at 7.30pm i am now told wait another 1.5 hours. They said they have lots of deliveries. I cant believe over2.5 hours . We were staying in our van overnight it was still connected to the car. I advised that they should have been honest and said they could not deliver. My husband is disabled and we need home delivered meals. We were hungry after travelling all day. Normally we get them from Maryborough store and over the years have never had such a problem.

I told them if I had to wait till 9pm from just after 6pm, i wanted a refund seeing I now had to wait another 1.5 hours.,

After the first lengthy wait it appears because of driver shortages I was at the list bottom again.

Obviously PR means nothing to them. The delivery fellows were lovely, they said after getting the very late first cold deliverly, I should have got priority the second time.

The store said at end of deliveries they would bring me my refund, at least I got that.

There ars lots of people on holiday and they would use these type of stores like Dominos that delivery to save cooking, to relax after driving for the day, and support local business in the towns they stop in.

Biloela pizza obviously does not care less. Hungry last night and very dissapointed.

Elizabeth and Neville Kuss