Domino's Pizza / service
We ordered 14 chicken bites and a chicken Alfredo pasta bread Biel dish at 730 on Sunday night. The wait was already an hour and a half which no problem there. Apparently the store ran out of pasta so they sent a TEXT message to let us know. They decided to cancel the complete order because they got no response. If it had not been for my son calling, he would not even gotten his chicken bites. They gave him a discount. My problem is you are a business, why could a manager not give us a quick phone call. Our family does NOT live by our phones. I find it ridiculous that a company could not take time to phone us. The service continues to deteriorate at this Domino's!
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.