Domino's Pizza / bad advertising!

rt 1Princeton, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6098951555

I'm Brooklyn born and bred and offended by the way dominoes portrays Brooklynites to the rest of the country!!! WE'RE not a bunch of wannabe gangsta rappers. We don't talk like that! We do have a distinctive accent, but not as the ones on TV. even the black people should be offended! Another thing,it's not abbreviated that way either. It is B'klyn. If you write B'klyn on a letter, it goes to BROOKLYN, NY. GET IT RIGHT DOMINOES. I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from dominoes EVER again!!! And if I can do anything about it, NEITHER will my family, friends, or co-workers. You guys blew it with New Yorkers BIG TIME! Whomever thought up that campaign, should be drawn and quartered!

Comments

Sw
  19th of Sep, 2008
Dominoes is the worst pizza place EVER! I ordered a pizza from a guy named Mike, and he never showed up! I waited all night for my pizza. But he never brought it, the little rascal. I'll never order from them AGAIN! From this day on I will never eat the moldy, revolting, rascley pizza again. P.S. I'm not an angry kid >: (
THIS IS NO JOKE!!!
Dn
  3rd of Sep, 2010
I WANT TO KNOW WHY THE DOMINO'S IN BIG BEAR LAKE CALIFORNIA REFUSES TO SELL THE $5.99 PIZZA SPECIAL THAT DOMINO'S SO PROUDLY ADVERTISES?

WHY, IF THEY ARE PART OF THE DOMINO'S CORPORATION THEY ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THIS ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNE?

Domino's Pizza Logo Domino's Pizza