Domino's Pizzanot honoring coupons

I have a wildlife coupon for dominos and they absolutely refused to honor it. They said that the wildlife learning center was "illegally" printing coupons and that they won't accept it. I officially HATE dominos and they are the only pizza place I'd eat at. No more pizza for me unless it's Digirno. Can't go wrong when I'm the one cooking. Shame!!!

Dominos freaking sucks!!!

As
Oct 29, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 31, 2017

This seems like quite an overreaction simply because they won't accept a coupon that's not even produced by them. I don't think they will miss your business if this is an example of how you behave.

• As
      Oct 31, 2017

@pobarjenkins Why not shut up and mind your own business you troll. It is obvious that you are user1749316 as well. Both of you have a history of being miserable and trolling this site. No one asked for your opinion. You must have been molested by your daddy to have low self esteem and harass people on this site.

• Po
      Oct 31, 2017

@AshIee Jarrett You caught me. I, a member since 2010, have decided to make multiple new user profiles within the last couple of months for trolling purposes only, while still often giving advice to others on how to get assistance.