[Resolved] Domino's Pizzanever got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.

Tonight I place a pick up order at 6:28PM for a 3 topping pizza and 14 wings from the Domino's located at Frontage Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714. Martel took my order over the phone and told it would be 20-25 minutes till my order would be ready. i proceed to the the Domino's in question and paid for my order at 7:05pm via my debit check card. The gentleman who took my payment told me my order was next. Over the next 10 minuets I watch alot of pizza come out of the oven, multiple people picking up their orders, and delivery drivers leaving with orders. Not once did I see my name on the electronic board. The order was under Gwen phone [protected]. At this point I asked one of the young ladies where my order was and she said I was next up. Ten minute later at 7:25pm, I watched multiple people walk out with orders but yet mine was not ready. I went to the cash register again and ask the manager, Gabby, where my order was and if it wasn't ready I want my money back. I told her I called in my order an hour ago and paid for my order around 7:03pm. She stated, " They were really busy and she didn't know what happened and they were missing one of my pizzas." She then refunded my order. Never offered to look for my pizza or offer me a coupon next time or a free pizza. he told me if this happens again she give me a free pizza.

The gentleman that just paid for his pizza told me he order 7 minutes ago and got his pizza. I waited an hour. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the guy my order because you can;t cook a pizza in 7 minnutes and he had a box of wings as well.

This is an epic management and store failure on many levels. The workers could have started my order almost 40 minutes after I ordered when I paid in full at 7:03pm and still have it complete while I waited another 20 minutes. This is terrible, unacceptable customer service.

• Resolution statement

• Domino's Pizza Customer Care's Response, Jul 21, 2017

I apologize for the experience you encountered. Please visit bit.ly/dpz_cares & mention reference #2882197 within the comments section so we can help. *TH

Gw