Domino's Pizza / call from domino's at midnight demanding balance money just rs. 64/- and arguing also
I am a regular customer of Domino's Pizza. Yesterday at 12:08 p.m. (lunch time), i ordered pizza from my office from Domino's Pizza, Gurgaon, Haryana, India for Rs. 1164/-. The delivery boy came at 1:05 p.m (no worries in that). The delivery boy had not the tender money of balance Rs. 36/- when i offered him Rs. 1200/- so i paid him Rs. 1100/- and promised him to pay balance Rs. 64/- later on and he agreed and went away. I ordered 4 pizzas ( 1 large and 1 medium - Mazican Green, 1 large and i medium - Maxican Red) and when we unpacked the pizzas, it was a wrong delivery and instead of large Maxican Red (Non-veg) it was large Maxican Green (Veg). But me and my guests were about to eat and i could not order again and wait for more half an hour to deliver the right pizza so we had it. But at night when me and my wife were sleeping, i had a call from Telephone no. [protected] at 10:39 pm asking the balance Rs. 64/- and the delivery boy and his supervisor were arguing with me regarding the wrong delivery of pizza and upon the time line in which i will pay the balance of Rs. 64/-. It was just a harassment to call at night for just Rs. 64/-. If i am a regular customer then where is the point of calling at night for just a tiny amount.
The following harassments i had from Domino's Pizza, Gurgaon, Haryana, India:
1. I had 2 calls at night from Domino's Pizza when me and my wife were sleeping at 10:39 pm, asking for balance of just Rs. 64/- when i ordered for Rs. 1164/-, when i am a regular customer.
2. The order reached to me in an hour when Domino's claims to deliver in 30 minutes.
3. Instead of taking one hour in delivering pizzas, the pizzas were delivered wrong, instead of non-veg pizza, veg pizza was delivered.
4. Arguing by the supervisor and delivery boy at night with me regarding why did not i return pizza when i got to know about wrong delivery.
I intend to file a complaint against that Domino's outlet for harassing me at night.
The address of Domino's pizza outlet against which i intend to file a complaint and from where i ordered pizza on 12th June 2008 at 12:08 pm is:
Sector - 53
Complainant : Name- Harsh
Ordered from- 3rd Floor
OSC Export Services Pvt Ltd.
Sector - 54
Mobile No. [protected] (This is in the database of Domino's)
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - my order is not delivered in 30 minutes
- Domino's Pizza - delay on delivery
- Domino's Pizza - xl pizza
- Domino's Pizza - service
- Domino's Pizza - manager jesus campos