Domino's Pizza / not good business practice and maybe even illegal
When Dominos pizza came to our town it advertised free delivery. That was a good benefit to the customer. But for the last 3 years the Dominos here in Statesville, NC has charged $1.60 service charge for every delivery. It was added when gas started going up. We thought it was to compensate drivers for their gas costs. But the $1.60 doesn't go to the drivers it goes into the owners pocket. The drivers always got a dollar a run and didn't recieve a penny extra when the franchise added a $1.60 charge to the delivery.And to add insult to injury this franchise even started paying drivers a base pay as if they were waiters. But waiters don't have to drive there cars from house to house. Drivers already had it hard trying to keep their cars running. Now they reduce their pay to less than minimum wage and customers take away tips because their being charged that extra $1.60 for delivery. Where's the brains at there? That's not good business practice, and maybe even illegal to charge a seperate tax just to go into the owners pockets. I'm going to check with the north carolina state department of wages to find out if it's legal to charge extra for delivery if the drivers aren't getting every penny of it.!!!
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - warm/cold pizza
- Domino's Pizza - customer service I am complaining about.
- Domino's Pizza - salad
- Dominos - the manager
- Domino's Pizza - not bringing what I ordered