Domino's pizza / the worst experience

1 India Review updated:

This is the worst experience I have Experienced with Domino's I had placed an order wide telephone for delivery and received the order vide Order number:46 dated 7/23/2006 at 15:05 hours. We paid for it and your delivery guy left, On looking inside the order we found that Jalapeno dip was not there as We have a habit of eating chicken wings and Garlic Bread with the dip, since it was not there we called up your store and people were telling me after being online for 15 mins that they will be sending me the Jalapeno dip to which I requested them as the pizza had been lying there for over to 30 mins on the table it had gone cold and I requested them to take the whole stuff back and send me the full order again, and by this time it had been 1 hour waiting for the food which was agonizing to which the store manager finally agreed after much persistence. 5 mins later I get a call from Mr. Asif who identified himself as the store manager and asked me not to return the stuff back and also keep the reorder as I was very hungry We ate the breads and The chicken wings after heating them in the Microwave.20 mins later we recieved the reorder and the delivery guy insisted that I return the whole stuff back this made me go in a very embarrasing situation as I had no Bread and the wings to return. I would like to inform you that I have returned the whole stuff back both the first order and the reorder and also the money as I donot want deal with Domino's any more and will also take case to customer court as I have taken in writing from the delivery guy that I have not taken the money back from domino’s and also returned the stuff back. I was a regular customer of their competitor Pizza Hut but sorry to say it has been a very bad experience with this company and above all these people are not courteous enough. I would like to know your Mumbai details where we can take this case forward. They have kept the money and the food also with them that is the whole bill amount of Rs.375.75/-

Regards,
Diwakar

Di

Comments

• Da
      17th of Nov, 2006

Upon calling dominoes in bradford penna.16701 about my failure to recieve my free brownies i was informed that it stated on the flyer it must be requested. i could not find it. my son pointed to very small lettering that needed a magnifing glass to all but eagles to see when i complained this was unfair i recieved my brownies a while later with the large letters from the back circled, on the back, down side usually pasted, was what they claimed in letters for all to see.large enough that i would have ordered them when i first called and not gone thru all that resentment. i know they were being smart by sending me that, but it made my point i never saw it because letters were way too
    small on the front up side when pasted to my box. thank you employees for making me feel like a
    nincompoop instead of a valued customer who ordered alot from u

darlene guillen-arce
    19 chautauqua place
    17 chautauqua place
    14 miller st

if u have records u will know i call alot

love, dar

• La
      17th of Aug, 2007

Very very bad experience with DOMINO'S. We ordered 2 mediums 2 topping pizza's one with chicken jalapeños and the other with pineapple jalapeños and coke. They charged for everything and messed up my whole order no coke and one pizza with chicken and pineapple which i never ordered.

When i called them back for this, the so called manager don't even has courtesy to say SORRY also.He don't even want to send the soda and he is saying that he can give free soda on next order(not sure why do i have to go to them again after all this mess up).

I never had this type of experience from any PIZZA.i usually go to their competitor PIZZA Hut as they don't have delivery in that area i went to DOMINO'S.