Domino's Pizza / the worst experience

1 India Review updated:

This is the worst experience I have Experienced with Domino's I had placed an order wide telephone for delivery and received the order vide Order number:46 dated 7/23/2006 at 15:05 hours. We paid for it and your delivery guy left, On looking inside the order we found that Jalapeno dip was not there as We have a habit of eating chicken wings and Garlic Bread with the dip, since it was not there we called up your store and people were telling me after being online for 15 mins that they will be sending me the Jalapeno dip to which I requested them as the pizza had been lying there for over to 30 mins on the table it had gone cold and I requested them to take the whole stuff back and send me the full order again, and by this time it had been 1 hour waiting for the food which was agonizing to which the store manager finally agreed after much persistence. 5 mins later I get a call from Mr. Asif who identified himself as the store manager and asked me not to return the stuff back and also keep the reorder as I was very hungry We ate the breads and The chicken wings after heating them in the Microwave.20 mins later we recieved the reorder and the delivery guy insisted that I return the whole stuff back this made me go in a very embarrasing situation as I had no Bread and the wings to return. I would like to inform you that I have returned the whole stuff back both the first order and the reorder and also the money as I donot want deal with Domino's any more and will also take case to customer court as I have taken in writing from the delivery guy that I have not taken the money back from domino’s and also returned the stuff back. I was a regular customer of their competitor Pizza Hut but sorry to say it has been a very bad experience with this company and above all these people are not courteous enough. I would like to know your Mumbai details where we can take this case forward. They have kept the money and the food also with them that is the whole bill amount of Rs.375.75/-

Regards,
Diwakar

• Joanne Johnston's Response, Sep 17, 2017

Dunedin south about 15 mins ago got home and my simply cheese pizza is missing name it was under Jo no im not driving all the way back in to get it if they have indeed made it ??

• #####'s Response, Feb 02, 2018

Very rude employees

• Kiasienna15's Response, Jun 14, 2018

Not trying to be rude but once again we paid for food from Pizza Hut and didn't get our garlic knots or Hershey brownies. Our breadsticks was hard to eat and our chicken Alfredo was cold and our large stuff crust pepperoni pizza was not stuff crust and I tried to call and got hung up on twice. Would like my food to be fixed please

• Renee Cecchett's Response, Jun 24, 2018

I should been credited or my money back on these nasty pizza.. I will never order again from u people...

• Mohd Hasan's Response, Jul 04, 2018

Very bad service, still I've not got reply against my last order 574 placed mob no 8368205373

Di

Comments

• Da
      17th of Nov, 2006

Upon calling dominoes in bradford penna.16701 about my failure to recieve my free brownies i was informed that it stated on the flyer it must be requested. i could not find it. my son pointed to very small lettering that needed a magnifing glass to all but eagles to see when i complained this was unfair i recieved my brownies a while later with the large letters from the back circled, on the back, down side usually pasted, was what they claimed in letters for all to see.large enough that i would have ordered them when i first called and not gone thru all that resentment. i know they were being smart by sending me that, but it made my point i never saw it because letters were way too
    small on the front up side when pasted to my box. thank you employees for making me feel like a
    nincompoop instead of a valued customer who ordered alot from u

darlene guillen-arce
    19 chautauqua place
    17 chautauqua place
    14 miller st

if u have records u will know i call alot

love, dar

• La
      17th of Aug, 2007

Very very bad experience with DOMINO'S. We ordered 2 mediums 2 topping pizza's one with chicken jalapeños and the other with pineapple jalapeños and coke. They charged for everything and messed up my whole order no coke and one pizza with chicken and pineapple which i never ordered.

When i called them back for this, the so called manager don't even has courtesy to say SORRY also.He don't even want to send the soda and he is saying that he can give free soda on next order(not sure why do i have to go to them again after all this mess up).

I never had this type of experience from any PIZZA.i usually go to their competitor PIZZA Hut as they don't have delivery in that area i went to DOMINO'S.

• Am
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Dominos - Wrost service
    Madhapur
    India

Too late to delivery order rider called me when he was starting but my mobile was switched off again 5 min back I called restaurant but they told it's take timeee

• Ro
      13th of Aug, 2018
    Domino's Pizza - pizza
    York
    Pennsylvania

Ordered 2 medium pizza's for pick up. One was excellent the other was burnt black. Very Disappointing.
    Order date 8/4 Order 3499033 box 2

• Em
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Domino's Pizza - my appreciation fo Domino's quick response to my complaint
    Perth Amboy
    New Jersey

i had an issue with my local Domino's . the problem was addressed by both corporate and my local store . i was contacted by both of them, and they listen to me and were grateful for bringing the issue to their attention .
    Emil

• To
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Domino's Pizza - Steak Sandwich
    los angeles
    California

The store is # 7803...7/27/18, Lincoln Blvd.

I don't normally complain about food orders unless it tastes bad. This sandwich had like once slice of meat, it was like eating an air sandwich, terrible...You can't really call it a sandwich, I normally like your food, this time it was severely lacking!

Domino's Pizza - Dominos pizza
    Louisville
    Kentucky
    dominos.com

The pizza took three hours to be delivered I call to check a couple times but was on hold for 15 minutes each time when the pizza finally arrived the driver was rude the pizza was cold and the order was wrong absolutely ridiculous I'm not usually one to complain but this was a little to much

• Sl
    Domino's Pizza - Chicken bacon ranch sandich
    OKLAHOMA CITY
    Oklahoma

I opened the box and everything is slide off the sandwich. I got this one at southeast 44 street location. Service was fast but the product is very sloppy

Domino's Pizza - Bad service

• Gl
    Domino's Pizza - Horrible customer serv / Wrong food
    Greenfield
    Massachusetts

On june 16 i went to dominos pizza on federal st greenfield ma around 9:20 and i ordered to carry out pizzas. The guys literally laugh at my face that was really rude . I went home and the order was wrong awfull service awfull food

• Tr
    Domino's Pizza - Wrong item
    Church Point
    Louisiana

My family and I order 14 original boneless wings and a large pizza the wings weren't boneless and were BBQ not original

• Ti
    Domino's Pizza - Online order never delivered
    New York

I placed an order at 9:39pm I never received my pizza. I called at least 10 times no answer I stayed on hold for more than 20 mins because my phone number changed. My bell number was also part of the address no one wrong the bell, I'm very disappointed and I would love my reward points back.

• Kr
    Domino's Pizza - Pizza
    Brampton
    Ontario
    Canada

Hi I ordered chicken pizza online but when I got my pizza I found very very less chicken on my pizza and I also asked for extra cheese and that wasn't look like. So I'm really disappointed with the quality of my pizza. I would like to get return.

• Lu
    Domino's Pizza - Pizza smell and taste like bleech
    Rosedale
    Dominos.com

The pizza with 3 toppings smell/tasted like bleech. This had never happened before.

Couldn't continue on intake the pizza.

Very disappointed and suggest the store located in Kenwood, MD needed to have inspection to this matter.

This is bad to the community with bad reputation.

• Tr
    Domino's Pizza - Not a happy customer

My husband and I ordered two subs and where charged 15.00.believe that was the wrong price and subs where not in foil just throw in a box. thank you from a very upset customer.in Lakeland Florida.

• Mo
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Domino's Pizza - Regarding order 574 late delivery and bad staff service/Behavior
    New Delhi
    Dominos.co.in

Very bad service from Dominos, still I've not got reply against my last order 574 placed mob no 8368205373

logged complaint to dominos and a lady call me and she told me she will call me back after some time but 2 days over and no any response nor call receive.

• Pr
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Dominos Pizza - My order was canceled by myself DOMINOS's manager when his delivery time was about to end.
    Kiratpur pinjor bassi road

???

• Re
    Domino's - Pizza
    Greenwood
    Indiana

I ordered to 599 pizzas from Domino's they came in with burnt cheese nothing on them I called the store they don't want to do anything about it here are the pictures of the to Pizza

• Bd
    Domino's Pizza - dominoes pizza not recieved
    BIJNOR
    India

on 2/7/2018 i placed my order at 10:10pm my registered mobile no. 8192801901 and at 10.50 i call 5 times they kept my call on hold and disconnected and lastly they answered no order placed. i want to know why you were joking and wasted my time and i slept hungary at night i waited till 11 pm for your pizza.

• Jd
    Domino's Pizza - Pizza
    Strathroy
    Ontario
    Canada
    dominos.ca

We ordered a pizza at 11:50 and they said it would be here 10-15 minutes, we waited an hour and it never came when we called back they said it was sitting on the counter ready but no one has delivered it. My fear is that it is cold and the cheese is hard. This used to be my go to pizza place but no longer. Fare well Domino's pizza.