Domino's Pizza / bad attitude
Address : 2049 W Henderson Rd, Upper Arlington, OH, 43220
Called up to let the employee know that bacon Cheesy stuff bread was provided instead of veggie. Employee hung up on me when asked about what could be done. When repeated calls were made to the domino's store, employee(s) either disconnected or impersonated to be a call center agent saying :Hi This is Verizon wireless. Please train your employees to treat the customers right. I did go back to the store and spoke about the incident to the manager (Mr. Will)who had no clue about how his subordinates were behaving with the customers.
Please take an action against this attitude so that no customer experiences this in future.
More Domino's Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Dominos Pizza - pizza delivery
- Domino's Pizza - an order, as well as, poor management!
- Domino's Pizza - late pizza
- Dominos - can I order a pizza some time tonight? 
- [Resolved] Domino's Pizza - never got my order even though I paid. waited an hour. poor customer service.