Domino's Pizzaan order, as well as, poor management!

I placed an online order, for, a Philly Cheese Steak Pizza! I have do so numerous times. It does not, come, with Pork. Which, is something I am allergic to! I did not, add the pork. I called your store, and was told, that, is, how the pizza comes! Even if, that were true, I customized my toppings, and none of them, we're, Pork! Go through my profile, you will not, see, one, single Pork order. I am nauseous fifteen minutes into this issue! Since when, do you and your affiliates, not take responsibility, for your mistakes! I have to deal with a day or two of sickness, and I am told, well, that's just too bad! Your company is usually, far better at customer service, than this. I wanted to at least, bring this horrendous service, to your attention. Before, I went and said, or posted, anything on my experience. I sincerely hope, your office, is a little more concerned, about company mistakes, than this store, apparently, is! I am highly upset, and was, already, by discovering hidden Pepperoni under my cheese! The employee actions, only intensified, this horrendous, experience! I am saddened to know, that this, is how you treat customers, especially, us older ones! In all my years of purchases, I have never, encountered, such lack of empathy, and, accountability! I sincerely hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Steven Reynolds. [protected]. Anytime, after 2 p. m. Thank you.

Sl