Dominos / complaint forwarded to local store
I had some pretty bad service one night. Actually very bad. Food was 2 hours late, when it arrived it wasnt what i ordered. However, what really bothered me was when i called up to check on the status of the pizza i ordered, the manager gave me some real attitude. So i decided to go to the dominos website and file a complaint.
It was my first time filing a complaint. I tried to give as accurate as a description of the interactions i had with Dominos Pizza that wednesday evening. Pressed the send button after filling out all the online forms and voila i felt better venting my anger to dominos headquarters.
7 days letter, the very same manager who gave me attitude on the phone gives me a call back. Speaking in a very hostile manner and asking me questions as if i am on trial. "Did you or did you not recieve your pizza cold", "Who told you your pizza will be at your place in 30-40min".
Two things went through my mind, first why was my complait forwarded to my local dominos store in an NON-Anonymous fashion. Now i can never order from the store again b/c with the way this manager was talking, i just couldnt trust the quality of the food he sends to my house.
The second thing was, well lets just put it that i didnt like the way the guy was talking to me, so i dont think too highly of him.
Complaint: Dominos should send complaints to local branch in an anonymous fashion. I dont know if others would agree with this but atleast this way, people can order without the fear of something wrong happening to there pizza.
More Dominos Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - Late, cold pizza
- Domino's Pizza - pizza carryout
- Domino's Pizza - pizza
- Dominos - customer service representative
- Domino's Pizza - manager rude and store unsatisfactory