Dominos / complaint forwarded to local store

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I had some pretty bad service one night. Actually very bad. Food was 2 hours late, when it arrived it wasnt what i ordered. However, what really bothered me was when i called up to check on the status of the pizza i ordered, the manager gave me some real attitude. So i decided to go to the dominos website and file a complaint.

It was my first time filing a complaint. I tried to give as accurate as a description of the interactions i had with Dominos Pizza that wednesday evening. Pressed the send button after filling out all the online forms and voila i felt better venting my anger to dominos headquarters.

7 days letter, the very same manager who gave me attitude on the phone gives me a call back. Speaking in a very hostile manner and asking me questions as if i am on trial. "Did you or did you not recieve your pizza cold", "Who told you your pizza will be at your place in 30-40min".

Two things went through my mind, first why was my complait forwarded to my local dominos store in an NON-Anonymous fashion. Now i can never order from the store again b/c with the way this manager was talking, i just couldnt trust the quality of the food he sends to my house.

The second thing was, well lets just put it that i didnt like the way the guy was talking to me, so i dont think too highly of him.

Complaint: Dominos should send complaints to local branch in an anonymous fashion. I dont know if others would agree with this but atleast this way, people can order without the fear of something wrong happening to there pizza.

Ku

Comments

• Je
      24th of Aug, 2008

I called and ask what the spiecal was. At E. White St. Rock Hill S.C. when the lady said 1 small 4.00 or a middle for 5.55 on Sat Aug 23, 2008 about 5:00. So I order one middle and the total was 15.00 I said I thought you said it was 5.55 for a middle pizza. Then she said if I had order three. I said well lets start over cause I'm not paying 15.00 for one when I can get 3 for that price. So I order One middle will Ham & ex-cheese, One with Hambuger & ex-cheese and another with Peppironi. Then I add ex-cheesy bread stick. All pan pizza.
    My husband went and got this order for me. he got home the pizza was so thin when you picked it up it fell apart, it was very much not done. I think that was the nasties pizza I had ever ate. I order there all the time and never had a problem. Someone just don't know how to cook pizza.
    I don't think I want know more pizza for a while.

Sincerely,