Dominos / about an employee

1 107 E. University Ave.Lafayette, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 337-234-3030

I called to order some food! The one who answered the phone puts me on hold to answer the other line that was ringing.I waited 3 minutes I decided to hang up and call back.I call back the same employee tells me to hold again so she could answer the another line.I told her I am not holding again, she said well you're going to have to hold, I said no I am not holding.I then tell her I was calling and filing a complaint.She said in a sarcastic manner " well call " she hung up on me.
I contacted one of the other Domino's for customer service phone number, one employee told me they got alot of complaints about the same Domino store I complained about.I call customer service I tell them what happened, the lady who tool my complaint tells me she is turning it over to District office.I never heard anything from them, how sad is that piss poor service and crummy employees they hire.They should fire employees like the one who got sarcastic with me! Over a week ago I tried to order and still never heard a thing about my complaint.Pizza Hut will get alot of Domino's business I am one who won't order from that Domino's again! I don't need to be put on hold and have an employee get sarcastic with me.

Comments

• St
      18th of Feb, 2008
    Dominos - Disgusting ad!
    Dominos

This 28 min. after his 2min. joke is OK at an adult comedy club, but try explaining it tactfully to a nine year old. It's just dumb and damaging.

• Qu
    Fontana
    California
    Phone: 19096841301
    www.dominospizza.com

Man were do i start with dominos. They show up like a hour late and show up with these small ### pizzas. Then they give us like Half nd Half pizza.WTF?? I felt like smacking that quan. They gave us these cheese pizza (no b***** i wanted pepporoni). For now on Im going to Pizza Hut.

[censored] You Dominos,

Smith and Bergen
    Brooklyn
    New York
    Phone: 718 596 7000

I was rudely talk to and treated by a manager in the smtih and bergen st dominos store named Amanda she screamed and hung up the phone after i complained about the long wait for my food i have been a long time customer and don't feel i should be treated in such manner nor do i believe a manager should act in a unprofesional way

• Sj
      23rd of May, 2008

Hi I would like to say that you are absouletly right you may or may not be knowing that most of the people are eating expired food. The Domino's bring food fresh and the frunchis never sell fresh. It is stored in the shop and only the previous food is sold first. More the managers are not proffessionals they are the nephews of owners. I would like to tell you about Barking road store there Khawar is always busy with female maz in office and with same dirty hands makes pizza for you. Enjoy it he says openly.
    The poor drivers who are rarely given any tip by the people but faces black and white people who snatches food from them. The drivers are always charged for loos of money or pizza otherwise they are fired from the jobs.

25th of May, 2008

you guy are very rude when they bring the pizza trying too talk too tame like talk too a wall i relly think i need a free pizza for 1 year they do this every time there attitude suck weel holp you have great day

• Bi
      4th of Dec, 2009
    Dominos - very poor service
    oxley av redcliffe
    Queensland
    Australia

ordered pizza on 4/12/09 waited my 15 minuites half the order was put on the counter while it took 5 min looking for the restof the lost order then they tell me i can just buy half of what i ordered i told them to stick it if i see that aaron from dominos redcliffe on the street i will break your jaw rude ###

• Su
      20th of Mar, 2011
    Dominos - bad pizza
    Minot
    North Dakota

I ordered a pizza online friday night. I got the wisonson 6 cheese and a philly. The cheese was so greasy it had no other taste and as far as having new crust who would know because they never give that kind, they give just plain crust and its nasty. Im not ordering from them for quite some time now.

30th of Mar, 2011

this is how I receive my dominos pizza the other day . after dishing my centipede my daughter piece of myself .. this look totally disgusting

23rd of Apr, 2011
    Dominos - price
    Canberra
    Australian Capital Territory
    Australia
    Phone: 0432 339382

just saw an ad on tv for pizza at the same price on public hoidays as normals days when i spent 27 dollars for 2 crap pizzes on a holliday week before last witch was a long weehend...f88k you stick your pizza up your ### you are ### and abouse your staff and your customers

24th of Apr, 2011

ummmm?

24th of Apr, 2011

Maybe the sale just started.

25th of Apr, 2011

lol my thoughts exactly. and i was also wondering if a 4 year old wrote this complaint, sure seems like it :p

25th of Apr, 2011

spelling wise i mean, on the other hand a drunk could have wrote it..

"f88k you"
    I think you're right, chevypride!

25th of Apr, 2011

Not to mention: "stick your pizza up your ### you are ### and abouse your staff and your customers"

Over-reaction, much?

25th of Apr, 2011

yea, good thing theres other pizza joints he could go to... lol

• 12
      30th of Jun, 2011

Go die or get a sense of humor. Tell the kid to go make you a sandwhich.

• Ra
      5th of Sep, 2011
    Dominos - PIZZA NOT RECEIVED
    India

I ordered 4 pizzas on Sunday, 04th Sept, 2011 at 7.00 pm and repeatedly give reminders after every 45 minutes for atleast 4 times, but not received my order till 10.00 pm. Finnally I give-up hope and manage my gusts. Kindly check. Rajesh Bali, 365, Pocket - C-8, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi 110085 - Mobile : 9818035767, 011 - 45700174

• Pa
      2nd of Dec, 2011
    Dominos - ODEAR NOT DELIVERY
    DOMINOS PIZZA
    dominos.co.in

DEAR SIR
    AM FROM PARMIT KUMAR, HARYANA, INDIA MAINE EK PIZZA ODER KIYA THA JO KI 1:25 PAR KIYA THA WAH 2:40 MINT TAK NAHI PAHUCHA DOMINOS KA DELIVERY TIME 30 MINTS HAI IS LIYE MAIN YE COMPLAINT D RAHA HU THANKING U
    PARMIT KUMAR
    PH.8059970005
    PANIPAT, HARYANA, INDIA

6th of Dec, 2011
    Dominos - said me bad words
    India

I am chirayu I ordered pizza on 6/12/2011 in vadodara in parshwa flat i am going with my dog my dog only goes to him and he said me very bad words