Dominos / service

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

i recently placed an online order for 3 pizzas, i entered my debit card number etc and the order was processed. after an hour with no delivery i phoned the lurgan branch to were the order was submitted and asked how long the order would be. they asked for my address &when i gave it to them they said it had just left. i waited a further 30 mins and phoned the shop again, at this stage i was told they hadnt recieved my order. near two hours i waited and as my son is diabetic it is well past his supper time.

La

Comments

• Vi
      19th of Dec, 2010

If you call during a major rush or incelment weather it can sometimes take that long. Best to do carry-out during these times and the online site will not be able to guage accuratelyt how long delivery times are - that's a fact. It is not located in store or manned by store employees and only has certain statistics to go by which isn't enough to make an accurate assessment of how long delivery will take. It also won't tell you if they are out of a product and many other practical facts. It does not have access to that information.

17th of Feb, 2011

WAS CALLING DOMINOS PIZZA AND ASKING FOR THE MANAGER MANNY AND WAS TOLD HE WASNT THERE AND I EXPLAINED THAT I HAD CALLED A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND SPOKE TO HIM THAT I HAAD ORDERED TWO LARGE PIZZAS BEEF AND PEPORRINI ANDLIGHT SAUCE AND LIGHT GARLIC WELL WHEN THE PIZZAS WERE BROUGHT HOME BY MY HUSBAND I SAW THAT THEM BOTH WERE NOT LIGHT SAUCE AND HAD GARLIC TO GALORE!! THAT EVEN MY TWO CHIHUAHUA DIDNT WANT TO EAT THE LITTLE CARNITAS (THE bEEF) SO I CALLED THIS EVENING AND TO MY SUPRISE THE MANAGER JERRY TOLD ME NEXT TIME TO GET A GIFT CARD BECAUSE THIS TIME HE'LL DO THIS TIME BUT WITH AN ATTITUDE AND I TOLD HIM I INOCENTLY CALLED TO ASK FOR THE PIZZA I WAS PROMISED BECAUSE THEY WERE DONE INCORRECTLY AND HERE HE IS TELLING WELL NEXT TIME AND I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T NEED FOR HIM TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AND ESPECIALLY HIM BEING THE MANAGER JERRYAND I SAID THANK YOU AND HUNG UP. THANK YOU NORMA L QUINTANILLA