Dominio's Pizza / non delivery of pizza

1 Grand Island, NE, United States

On April 8th, 2013 we travelled all day from Laramie, Wyoming to Grand Island, Nebraska. We stopped at a motel in Grand Island that advertised Dominio's Pizza on their room keys. So we thought we'll order a pizza rather than having to go out & find a restaruant in a strange city. I phoned Dominio's at 5:50 and ordered the pizza to be delivered to our room. Carl took our order. He said the delivery time was 25 to 30 mins When the pizza hadn't arrived within an hour I phoned Dominio's. I was told the delivery guy was out delivering and our pizza was on the way. At 7:50 I phoned Domino's back to ask where our pizza was and was told by Carl that he did not have an order from us. When I questioned this he hung up on me. My husband phoned back and asked him where our pizza was. He said he did not have an order for us. So we had to drive around at 8:00 p.m. at night to find a place to eat. My husband and I are senior citizens and we were very surprised to be treated this way. We told the desk at the motel of our mishap and asked them not to recommend Dominio's to any more of their customers.

I feel you should investigate this complaint. I do not feel that we were treated properly by the manager of this franchise. We will tell everyone we meet not to patronize Dominio's Pizza and we certainly will never go to one again.

El