dominionpupz / Very Good

This people are good, i just bought 2 puppies from them last week and i receive my puppy in peace, its others that are using their puppies and pictures to SCAM people, if you are victim of such, you can email them to let them know, they also said the reason they # is always busy is because they rae receive many scam calls and don't want to any more...This people are good and perfect..A trial will convince you...

Mary B

De

Comments

• Ki
      14th of Feb, 2009

Are you kidding? The people are in the Cincinnati Paper as being a SCAM. They have a phone number on their site that is busy 24 hours a day. However if you email about a puppy they will email you back repeatedly. Until I asked about the article and the FACT that the better business bureau has them listed as being a scam for taking puppy deposits and then the person never hears from them again and has them rated as an F! Guess what - they stopped emailing me! Also this kennel that claims to be in Ohio has a website registered in Portugal not Ohio!

Why do I have a feeling whomever wrote this comment about how wonderful they are is them!!

• As
      23rd of Mar, 2009

That is so true, I was one of the people about to get scammed by them, and they always have an excuse. PLEASE ANYONE THINKING ABOUT BUYING THESE PUPPIES, PLEASE EMAIL ME FIRST at stephensashley51@yahoo.com, and I will send you all the emails they sent me and I bet you get the exact same ones, then about 3-4 months later, I wrote them about the same dog I was trying to get, just to see what they would say ( giving them the benefit of the doubt) I obviously knew what was going to happen cause they would have the same pictures of the same dogs on there 4 months later. The dog I was trying to get is named BEBE in the Frenches section, and when I asked how old she was, they told me that she was a couple weeks old... I have the prove they are scammers... Like I said, I saved all the emails, so just contact me and I will promise after you read my emails to them you will realize they are just trying to get you for your money. I told them in my last email I was going to do ANY AND EVERYTHING I can to make sure these people don't rip off anyone else.