Dominic Michael Salon / did not honor package

17057 BaxterChesterfield, MO, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 636-449-1583

I purchased a spa package from them in Marck 2008. Package was good for a body care visit, hair care visit, skin care visit & nail care visit. After just two visits they tell me they will no longer honor the package. I want a refund and they tell me to call your [protected] number. Thje gentlemen there tells me to go online and find some other spa. I would like a refund not another spa that may not honor what I've already purchased.

Comments

Be
  3rd of Apr, 2008
Mary,

I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at www.thesmartcircle.com. The salon has dropped them as a promoter, as they were claiming to be our organization when in fact they were an outside source.

The salon is honoring substitutions for coupons that were not honored through the 800 number you called, which is not our number.

Please call the Chesterfield salon directly at (636) 449-1583 and speak with our manager, Diane. I'm sure she will be able to assist you.

Sincerely,

Bethany Laska
Stylist
Dominic Michael, Clayton
bethany.laska@gmail.com
Ka
  18th of Jun, 2008
I agree that TheSmartCircle is a scam. I bought two of their packages and at the time they assured me that there were providers in the area. Well they had nobody available for fourty miles. When I called for a refund, they wanted me to choose another package. I told them I wanted my money back and they said that I needed to return my package cards and the receipt (which I no longer have) for a refund 8 weeks later. What a piece of crap company, instead of a relaxing massage, I get this headache!!!