Domestications.com / Satisfaction guarantee is a joke and a lie!

The way customers are treated by Domestication's Customer Service Specialists is disgusting. They give bogus phone number and give you condescending run arounds. I ordered and paid for curtains on May 10, 2007. They still have not arrived and they don't know where they are. Hmm. When I ordered the form online said the package would arrive in 10 to 12 days. Their C.S.R. now says that it would arrive by the end of June. No they are not on back order. I can not find a number for the Corporate office. The name of the CEO is still a mystery as well. Domestication's is the worst in customer service and their satisfaction guarantee is a joke and a lie.

Your job is to love God with all your heart, soul, and mind, trusting him to forgive the past and transform the future. “Wherever you are, be all there” – not living in the past and not fantasizing about the future. God wants you in the present because that’s where his grace will flow.

Comments

27th of Aug, 2007
    Domestications.com - They sold my credit card number!

Domestications.com sold my information and more importantly sold my credit card number to a company called Buyers edge. I received a letter in the mail from Buyers edge thanking me for joining their membership program, normally I would just throw this stuff in the trash but the letter went on to say that they would automatically charge my credit card on file for $99 if I didn’t cancel within 30 days. When I called to cancel, I asked how they got my information and I was told Domestications signed me up. If you order product on line from Domestications, watch out for this scam.

• Mi
      1st of Sep, 2007

I have shopped, successfully, for years with Domestications.

Incomplete orders have been filled, almost instantly, and I am always notified if an item is back-ordered, and I am not charged until the last item has shipped.

A buyer qualifies for a hefty discount on an order IF THEY sign up for the "Buyer's Edge" program. This program does have a yearly fee, but I have never had it automatically added to my order.

• Su
      26th of Nov, 2008

unauthorized debit on my account for $49.95

• Ro
      8th of Mar, 2012

I have ordered a Catalog 5 times and STILL haven't reiceved it. Thank GOD i didn't order anything. PLEASE PLEASE do NOT order from these people THIS IS A SCAM!!! You ask for SUPERVISERS and they LIE and put you on the phone with just anybody. I don't even think they have a SUPERVISOR. I would check the BETTER BUISNESS BUREAU sure LOTS OF COMPLAINTS have been made.