domestic LPG. ( COOKING GAS ) CYLLINDER / DO NOT DELIVER GAS CYLLINDER

1 India Review updated:

BHARAT GAS DISTRIBUTORS - SARLA ENTERPRISES
B - 6,BLOCK, SHOP NO. -8, SAFDAR JUNG ENCLAVE NEW DELHI - 110029 (opp. deer park )

SUB : (DO NOT SUPPLY GAS ON TIME & DO NOT RECEIVE PHONE CALLS )
EVEN IF THE BOOKING IS DONE 8 TO /10 DAYS IN ADVANCE ALSO SUPPLY THE GAS CYLINDERS IN BLACK i.e ( AT A PREMIUM) - pls. pls. ... can / will the concerned authorities will take any action ?...

Comments

15th of Feb, 2008

Dated : 15/02/08

Dear Sir/Mam,

please Book my Cylinder for refill whoever is concerned authority for it.

My detail is as below.

Agency Name : Gas Plaza,
    Hargovind Enclave,
    DDA Shoping Centre, Vivek Vihar,
    New-Delhi.

Please look in to this matter as soon as possible.

• Ud
      23rd of Feb, 2008

Shame! Shame!! All the Gas Agency for a lot of complaint about your sorry type services. Can it eradicate? Toh kya yehi MERA BHARAT MAHAN?

• Mo
      13th of May, 2008

Dear sir

I undersigned M YAKUB PUNJABI would like to inform you that i had booked our LP gas for 6 days back after completing 21 days of previous delivery but not yet recieved.

This malpractice is going on since past few years reason given for delay is shortage of gas cylinder our distributor name is MADHU GAS SERVICE S V P ROAD CHINCH BUNDER MUMBAI 400009 Inspite of this shortage we have access to LPG by paying extra money i.e by black.

For your information my LPG CONSUMER NO 18405

• Ra
      26th of Aug, 2008

PLEASE GIVE ME THE NEW NUMBER OF SUPERCARE GAS AGENCY OF PALAM -DWARKA, NEW DELHI, AS THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR PHONE NO.

• Ra
      26th of Aug, 2008

ramakant
    consumer no-20088

• Se
      18th of Oct, 2008

i draw your attention that i used to draw cooking gas(domestic) from:M/S Chitra Bharat gas, 21, Bharathiar road, Karaikal- 609602(phones: 04368-222201/222012
    I received my last cylinder on 2.9.08:despite my regular visit in a daily basis, no further supply has been made:I used to get the reply:
    supply will be made within 2 hours
    supply will be done within evening!
    my consumer No: 3918
    my contact phone: 04368-238776/238440:
    Is there any remedy available to the concerned dealer?

• De
      15th of Sep, 2009

My card no is AT14061, in the name of Tridip Kanti Mandal.I would certainly agree to the discomfort raised by my agengy SARLA enterprise, B6 Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi.
    The phone is never answered, the delivery is never on time and to add upto to the agony when I inquire they give a fake reason...stating no one is at home.My question is, do the delivery guy not suppose to call or even give a miss call on the day of delivery?

I seriouly think the system should revamp, and Bharat gas should take step to simplify the entire procedure.

regrds
    TK mandal

• Ha
      23rd of Sep, 2010

Hi, I'm having a bharatgas lpg connection & since 20 years we have been facing the same problem. Everytime I book the refill, they dont send. And even after calling them up for 7-8 times, they send. It's really poor service & I'm fed up with the agency (SREE LAKSHMI GAS AGENCY, Code no 621723.
    My Con: no: 14887