Domains Priced Rightarmando general sales support

Armando is the employee who I was in contact with at 8:55pm MST. on 4/4/18
Armando took a support call from me where I have been having issues signing into my account. Armando spent the whole time talking down to me and was zero help. Then he became unbearable and when I asked him to be better he refused. I then had to get very firm with him and he became more belligerent. He had zero desire to help me. I then had enough and finally hung up after giving him chance after chance to correct himself. He blamed the entire problem on me. Then once off the phone is where it gets even worse. After over an hour of calling back in trying to get a hold of a supervisor Armando picked up the phone 4 times in a row within a 25 minute period. I should play the lottery. Finally after one issue after another Neal a floor supervisor was put on the phone and within 20 minutes or less he fixed all of the issues with my account. He spoke to me professionally and was very good at his job. Armando needs to be shown the door as he was terrible and a mouthy monster poorly representing Domains Priced Right/ GoDaddy. I let Neal know I am not satisfied until something has been done to fix this situation. I wasted over 2 1/2 hours on the phone with stuff that could have been fixed in less than a half hour. I am way too busy to be spending my time this way. I don't think I am any more special than the next customer but I do not deserve this treatment. Now Since I have been violated I am considering all legal options. My hopes is that something will be done that makes sense to save all of us any more loss of time.

Ro