Dolls Kill / Strange company
I purchased two pairs of shoes from Dolls Kill. They charged my credit card and few minutes later I received a confirmation email. Two days later I got another message stating that they cancelled my order because the information I provided did not match with the information my bank had. They asked me to send them a photo copy of my ID and a photo copy of my passport. Asking for anything that contains the confidential information was weird. How was the payment processed if the information I provided did not match with the information the bank had? I did not send them anything and later received a refund. But I lost 10$ for nothing on bank exchange rates.
More Dolls Kill Complaints & Reviews
- dollskill - NEVER BUY FROM dollskill.com !!! 
- Dolls Kill - Misorder, Misdelivery, No Refund - Big Shopping Mistake
- Dolls Kill - delivery, tracking and customer service and overcharged 
- Dolls Kill - Do not deal with Dolls Kill! Very low quality
- Dolls Kill - Dolls Kill are just a bunch of liars
- Dolls Kill - costumer service
- Dolls Kill - customer service
- Dolls Kill - Where's their customer service?
- Dolls Kill - Still waiting for nothing...
- Dolls Kill - never received order, company won't give refund