Dollarama / faulty products
I am a regular shopper at Dollarama, and recently went in and purchase some paper lanterns! Now I understand that some products that you buy from Dollarama a cheaply made and that's why they're only $1.25(or whatever)! But when you buy something and it doesn't work out of the package they should at least let you exchange it! I can't help but wonder how much money this company has made selling people crap that doesn't work! It's not the money that makes me mad, it's that thought! They make LOTS of mone off of they're "no exchange, no refund" policy! I'm affraid it gives me pause as to whether or not saving a few cents off of other products it worth the gamble! I think I'll just buy it from Walmart and know that if there's a problem with the product I'll have NO PROBLEM return it!!!
More Dollarama Complaints & Reviews
- Dollarama - selling lighters 
- Dollarama - 1 gb tech 1 flash drive 
- Dollarama - no bathrooms 
- Dollarama - product
- Dollarama - bowlful chicken flavor instant noodle soup 
- Dollarama - a manager
- Dollarama - dollarama employees' bad language and attitude
- Dollarama - customer service
- Dollarama - green acres plant supports
- Dollarama - not pricing their items is wrong.