Dollar2host.com / I won't recommend this cr*p hosting at all

1 Review updated:

Since the first day i got my hosting plan it have been a pain in the ###, server always crashing or going under maintenance without letting you know about it.

You can start your day turn on your PC and no website for hours! You try to contact support and they only say sorry server RAM issue it wont take too long...5 hours later server STILL DOWN!!!

Get with support again and they tell you that they are restoring server hard disks.

I didnt know thet you need to mess with the servers hard disk when changinf RAM cards thats BS.

I WONT RECOMMEND THIS PIECE OF CRAP HOSTING AT ALL!!!

More Dollar2host.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ni
      Mar 30, 2011
    Dollar2host.com - A fraud company and they are frauds
    Dollar2host.com Aka Webhostingworld.net
    India
    dollar2host.com

I would like to make a complaint against Miss. Mona Grover from Dollar2host.com and webhostingworld.net websites for scam, forgery and ripping me off.

The company is running a big big online gang and scam on several websites, I have throughly verified all the details of each and every website and the multiple scam websites that they are running are-

www.dollar2host.com
    www.webhostingworld.net
    www.myresellerhome.com

There could be more but I found only these websites, All the websites and companies are fake, no proper address given on the website, they claim that each company is independent but all the websites are owned by one single owner. All website claim that they are US entity but all the address posted by them on the website is fake and all the paypal account associated with these companies are non-us accounts and each of the domain is registered with an Indian company Named Directi- I feel even DirectI is also involved in this big money scam.

I paid 200 USD to this website owner through their paypal id [protected]@dollar2host.com

using my paypal id [protected]@swarnim.org

As per their policy terms anyone can cancel their account without any questions within 30 days period.

I requested them to cancel my account within 30 days time period and they denied. More over thier hosting service was really very very poor and it was most of the time down. So i asked them for a refund but they denied.

Later I posted some reviews about their poor service on the internet and they suspended all my accounts. They threatn me that I must remove all the post against them else they will not refund me the money and will keep my account suspended.

Now the point is I am a customer and I paid them money for my hosting account, Its my right to give my feedback positive or negative against the company, they can not stop me for giving the feedback, They didnt gave me this hosting account free of cost that now they have suspended my account, if they want to suspended my account, they must pay me the full refund back.

I also have lot of other serious fraud complaints against this company--

1. This company claims that its a US company with their head quarters in california usa- but their paypal account is a verified non-US account. How is it possible that a USA company will have a non-us account.

2. The contact number in support section of paypal belongs to the Indian TATA number in western uttar pradesh circle 91-[protected]

3. Their online contact number that they have posted on the website is also fake and this is not a valid number.

4. The address that they have given on the website is also a fake address and there is no such address in California USA.

5. I have asked more than 10 times about the legal status of the company, I asked them about the regstration number and the state of their registration and they never responded me back.

6. I also would like to tell you that this person Mona Grover runs multiple websites on Internet under her name and gang but claims that they are seperate entity.

Two such websites are www.dollar2host.com and webhostingworld.net

Their online support team says that they do know anything about either of the company and they are not connected but I have certain proof, screenshots and emails which I can present in front of you to prove that this company is connected and run by one person.

I researched on internet and have been able to find some details about the owner of this company the details are given below.

MONA GROVER

Account No : [protected]

Branch : THANE - VASANT VIHAR

Bank Address : ICICI BANK LTD., SHOP NO G1, GROUND FLOOR,

BLOCK G4, EMRALD PLAZA, HIRANANDANI MEADOWS,

VASANT VIHAR, THANE(WEST). 400 607

IFSC Code : ICIC0000927

I would like to make a very very strong police complaint against this person and also file a complaint in economic offence wing and cyber crime cell.

Please record my complaint and send me the complaint number.

This person Mona Grover has ripped me for more than 200 USD.

regards

PS. I am also marking this complaint to california Police to investigate into this matter as the complaint website claims that this is a Californian company but i believe that this is an Indian group running some online business without any registration so in order to ensure proper investigation, I am making the complaints.

I would like to seek a special assistance from Thane Police as the case comes in their Area Jurisdiction and Paypal as this kind of things can go against your prestigue and customer safety.

• Be
      Sep 02, 2011
    Dollar2host.com - The worst hosting i ever got
    dollar2host.com

The worst hosting i ever got, if your site has a lot of traffic it will down everyday, they don't care about your site down, until you contact them, don't host with them or you'll be sorry. Please don't trust any good review about them, they hire someone to post, i make review just want to save your money, from this bad indian hosting, i think it's not even a company, just someone that rent dedicated server, and sell it to others, all i can say they are BIG SCAMMERS.

• Si
      Nov 23, 2011

I am so impressed with the service provided by Dollar2host I have used many hosting companies in the past and have never received such wonderful customer service and technical support. Nothing is any trouble however big or small!
    I would most certainly recommend this host to any one who is looking for a host that is reliable, value for money, easy to use and has A* customer and technical support. They won't be wasting money which does happen so often with other hosting companies.

• Th
      Nov 29, 2011

The Dollar2host has been fabulous with me. They are very gentle and dedicated to their customers. Tickets are generally responded between 20 minuts to 30 minutes, in any hour of the day! I feel confident this is the best place to be hosted for shared and reseller plan.

The price are very good and they give a lot of extras wich is very interesting when you are reselling. I have to agree that now i have found a hosting company that fit my need and i will stick to them!

• Yo
      Dec 18, 2011

This hosting service was easy to sign up for and gave a lot of personal help in transferring my site from another host. Since that time, one years ago, there has been little need to contact them -- because everything just works. However, on the rare occasions I have needed help, it has been quick, friendly, professional and thorough. The support staff go the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied.

• Em
      Feb 02, 2012

I would like to let you know my 100% satisfaction with Dollar2host support tech "Carol". She was quick, clear and easy to communicate with. Same thing applies to Kim Same applies to Betty. Chat responds immediately. Every support person I met I was very satisfied with her/his service and explanation. They are competent, very helpful, and nice to talk to. Many thanks Kind regards eman

• Ku
      Feb 06, 2012
    Dollar2host.com - They are inexpensive, but you get what you paid for... maybe a bit less
    dollar2host.com

Almost 10 months using their "so-called" service. 3 times, my site has been unreachable, first time, about a day until it got fixed, after I found out, second time about 2 days, now, it's been 3 days... and counting... According to their service level agreement, after 45 minutes, they should give you a refund... well forget about that as well, I've asked the second time, and the person told me I was after the 45 days...

I've hosted my first client there, now my second one is hosted elsewhere, I've lost enough with them, I certainly don't want loosing another client because of the bad quality of service they are getting from the hosting company.

They are inexpensive, but you get what you paid for... maybe a bit less...

• Sh
      Mar 12, 2012

I’ve been with them for over 3 years now and never had a single problem. They offer everything you need to have a professional site running and what really impressed me the most was the 24/7, English speaking, non-outsourced tech support. Great guys, very helpful and always knowledgeable.
    It’s been my pleasure doing business with a company who put their customers first.

• Th
      Mar 21, 2012

Chat support was fast, friendly, and most importantly they are good at what they do. They helped me recover some emails that I accidentally deleted during some account setup. That saved me from having to face my teenage daughter explaining that I dumped 74 of her emails by mistake. Whew! Crisis averted! Thanks a million, dollar2host Hosting!!.

• Go
      Mar 25, 2012

I was up late designing my website, when I ran into a major snag. I called in to customer support at almost 2 am, and immediately got a real live person on the line who helped me with my issue. I think it's fantastic that I was able to get support in the middle of the night and my problem resolved right away by a friendly knowledgeable person. Dollar2host customer service is top notch!!

• Go
      Mar 25, 2012

I've been using Dollar2host Hosting for years. The service is, by far, superior to anything I've ever used. I've never experienced any downtime with them. I've had to contact tech support a couple of times to resolve some behind the scenes setup and they were just superb. Super friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend this webhost.

• Ne
      Mar 31, 2012

If you can talk on the live chat to a live technical person, everything is great - very polite and knowledgeable and they are available 24 hours for the on-line chat and ticket system. We've had very few problems though, so I think Dollar2host is a good value.

• We
      Apr 13, 2012

Dollar2Host are forever spamming complaints boards to recommend their services. The complaints about them mirror my own. Think I'm making it up? Visit my website, www.wendycockcroftwebdesign.com. Oh wait, you can't! They've botched the renewal. 'Nuff said!

• Ka
      Apr 17, 2012

Glad I found such a good host. Cheap, fast, good features. Site was down a couple times though. Customer support always takes my chats right away and helps me. Highly recommended.

• Ni
      May 15, 2012

I'm so happy and proud of dollar2host guys, I even felt dollar2host team work like a family and they were so helpful to me and welling to serve . I have been in online business for a long time, honestly people like dollar2host its hard to find. i just have one more thing to say that describes what i feel . " i will be always dollar2host customer".

• Ko
      Jun 13, 2012

Since day one I received a very good impression with their friendliness and knowledge when I needed technical support, (and it was not too many times, in fact, everything worked smoothly). Their "chat with us" option, that I thought it was one of those "robots" that ask generic questions and gives generic answers, well it was not. It was a real human being and gave the right answer to my question very fast. I am very pleased with them. I highly recommend them.

• Ay
      Jul 09, 2012

One of the crappiest and most stupid host on earth... always under hack attack or servers are down.

• Di
      Aug 07, 2012

i never recommend dollar2host ; they are very poor in terms of support, and response to the ticket ; i had a very very bad experience with them ; I'm totally fed up with following up for my refund amount for the past 10 days; they havent responded so far...as i'm suggesting that never ever go to this provider and dont end up with miserable exp. and dont waste your money and time

• Kr
      Dec 09, 2012

Almost a year ago I had the misfortune to work with them. I found two accounts. At one site I went from 100 to 150 visitors per day. After half an hour the site was offline due to high consumption of resources. I stopped using them and demanded a refund. I'm still waiting. They are scammers.

• Gl
      Dec 15, 2012
    Dollar2host.com - Stay away from this one
    dollar2host.com

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'D2H-Operator'
    D2H-Operator: Welcome to our real-time support chat.My Name is Betty. How can I help you today ?
    D2H-Operator: hello
    ismail: hello can you till me why this ticket is closed Ticket #608538
    D2H-Operator: Let me check
    ismail: ok
    D2H-Operator: I have forwarded your request to our billing department
    D2H-Operator: and they will update you
    ismail: yes your company tolled me that from 2 month ago
    ismail: i need to finish this case
    D2H-Operator: In order to get better service we will move your entire hosting account to another server
    D2H-Operator: which upgraded version for plesk 10.4 with IIS 7, mssql 2008, Windows 2008.
    D2H-Operator: so let me know if you want to move your account
    D2H-Operator: on new server
    ismail: it's mean no refund right ?
    D2H-Operator: yes
    ismail: why ?
    D2H-Operator: You can place ticket to our billing department for refund
    ismail: i Created one from 2 months and no action happen
    ismail: any replay ?

Sep 20, 2013

After having experienced many email outages and periods of downtime of up to 10 days, I decided it was time to find another host. I spent 3 days reviewing web hosts and eventually decided to sign up with Dollar2host.com, mainly because they seemed to offer what I needed and I couldn't find anything negative about them. So, having signed up, imagine my surprise when within 7 minutes, I was able to get into my new site and could have started to upload. Based on the fact that my last host took 4 days to sort out access - this is an incredible start.

• Na
      Oct 31, 2013

I've been with them almost 3 years and would like to say this is the worst provider I had. Suspension of account, forbidden access to sites happened at least one time per a week. Even without any traffic they will tell you about high load and will suggest to buy dedicated server. Never buy their services.

• Mr
      Nov 09, 2013

This is very bad hosting.
    This was written me:

"We apologies for inconvenience caused to you.

We have faced server hard-drive failure and server is in restoration process due to hardware failure now.

We have checked the issue with our upstream provider and they are in the process of data restoration on new drive with new OS installation.
    There is no exact ETA for it to complete restoration process. Please do not care of your data, your data is safe on server.
    We request you to co-operate in this hard time and check the site along with account services within next few hours."

This was written after 1 week:
    "We truly apologies for inconvenience caused to you.

We have restored the backups which you are seeing on the mentioned sites but it seems it is corrupted and also few tables are missing. So, we will suggest you to upload database under your account in .sql format. So, we will restore it for you."

Not resolved the problem.

• Ra
      May 21, 2014

Never go with dollar2host. Server always down. Check his main shared IP 67.212.162.195 down since 3 days and name server ns13.dollar2host.com. Still down since 3 days and you will surprise more than 1200 site host on this ip and all website is down. my many website down in google search rank, main index page already removed and its near that google will completely remove all pages. They not create forum for discussion, because there secret reveals. I am very busy person, here give my time to review for new customer who want to select host. you can just check online downtime of there hosting.