Dollar / Rip-off!

1 Dept. 927Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:

I arrived at the Dollar Rent A Car lot at the Chicago O'Hare Airport on 9/10/08. The agent brought around a '08 Chrysler Sebring. The agent left the driver's side door open and I proceeded to load my family and luggage into the car to drive to my destination of lodging. At this time I opened the driver's side front door (for the first time) which caused a dent in the front panel due to the door being misaligned. I phoned the rental car customer service agent and explained the situation. He reassured me that I wasn't liable for the damage because I didn't cause the door misalignment and therefore I should explain the situation upon return of the rental car at my normal drop of date and time. 1 month later I have received a bill from Dollar Rent A Car claiming that I owe them $654.40 USD of damage. I've spoken to the "Damage Recovery Agent", Connie Mccarty, and her supervisor, Gira, multiple times. They have called me a liar and have repeated that I was responsible for the damage regardless of my claims for any form of arbitration or discussion.

Va

Comments

• Va
      12th of Aug, 2008
    Dollar - Horrible service
    Dollar
    Costa Rica

I rented a car in Costa Rica for 11 days from Dec 25, 2007 to Jan 05, 2008. When I returned the car to the San Jose airport location, the Dollar representative coerced me into paying $20 for cleaning of the car (which was only a little dusty), and tried to overcharge me by $200. His behavior was appalling. Since I was so angered by his attempts at cheating me, he ended up overcharging me by only $80, which I have submitted to Dollar for a refund. This is a horrible way to treat Dollar's customers, and leaves a very bad feeling upon leaving Costa Rica after a vacation.

• Va
      14th of Aug, 2008
    Dollar - No money refund
    Dollar
    15551 RedHill Avenue
    Tustin
    California
    dollarcomputer.com

I buy items from DollarComputer.com These people are crook. There are very sneaky. There say something and do something else. There promise one thing and send something else. I order certain specs but there send different specs and 50% damage items. My mind told me to back out from day 1 but there convience me. You will think after all these years there will be more ethical. I ordered item from them and there same decent laptops. Then I ask them to drop ship to my customer and there started sending salvage item to my customer. Now I am about $20, 000 in hole from non working computer as well as my balance. I may have to file a lawsuit against this company and contact BBB. Their name is Linda, Shyra, and the owner Harry are crooks.

24th of Aug, 2008

colonsmartcleasner
    Posted: 2008-08-24 by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    froud

Complaint Rating:
    I to was a dumy. i was on a survey, took the trial offer and got scamed. there were no phone numbers on the offer but i thought there would be with the trial shippment.NOT, only a web sight. when i went to bring it up, all that would come up was a picture of the bottle of colonsmartcleasner, when i clicked on the bottle it would take me to another sight. i tried several times the same thing kept happening. So there i found a phone number so i called it. they kept saying they had nothing to do with colonsmartcleasner.needless to say i was very angry.then i thought well when it comes in i would just put on it return to sender and wait for a refund. well it never happend... my bank said they couldnt do anything for thirty days from the day i sent it back. so i waited filled the dispute and waited four days for the results.. well then i get the results from my bank... NOT HAPPY my bank sends me some copys off the internet from colonsmart stating there is only one way you can receive a refund.you have to follow four steps. one of thoughs steps are they do not except Return to sender packages as a way for refund. what they dont say is that package i sent back is theirs now and you get nothing for $88.98.now it said nothing about ANY policys when i ordered the free samples.and when i got the free samples it had nothing of any policys either. so im out the money and the FAKE product(COLONSMARTCLEASNER). OH DID I MENTION YHE PRODUCT DID NOTHING... I TOOK THE SUPPOSEDLY FREE SAMPLES AND HAD NO REACTION !!! if there is anyone out there that can help me get my money back.i would be very happy... oozman.com@live.com TO EVERYONE------ STAY AWAY FROM COLONSMARTCLEASNER !!! THERE A RIPOFF !!!

1 minutes ago by Mark Keyworth [send email]
    i forgot to mention the paperwork my bank got off the internet was dated july 10th 2008 REVISED. this was 2 mth. after i sent mine back. when i got my (FREE) sample.i couldnt get on their web site to cancel nor did they have a phone number... COLONSMARTCLEASNER IS A RIPOFF...