Dollar Tree / wrongful termination and discrimination

May 18, 2015
dollar tree
Phone: 4098838934
I put in my 2week notice that i will be out on fmla, and when i went to the job to inform my store mgn that i would know [protected] what day id be back to wrk.i was informed by the sm that im not to be rehired back to wrk because the regional mgn jason bower stated he does not like me and that i was too direct.also jason has decreminated aganist me because if my color that i was never to be promoted and i was qualified for a few mgn positions.

N  9th of Jan, 2012 by

Dollar Tree - 9 - 9pm??? right
Dollar tree
2225 E Main St, #A
South Carolina
Phone: (864) 579-8486

i am so piss.. if ur hours are from 9 - 9pm let ur workers know.. i get to dollar tree at 8:25pm n the doors are locked.. WTF.. u need to fire whoever work today sunday 1/8/12 because they must not want to be there if they are closing up early.. i am goin to call tomorrow n complain to the manger..
D  24th of Oct, 2013 by
Just letting you know most Dollar Tree hours on Sunday are 9-8pm. Sorry to burst your happy bubble.
N  30th of Dec, 2013 by

Dollar Tree - harassment,wrongful termination
dolar tree
Phone: 559-477-9418

I fell I was bullied out of my job.not told what store is mine I belieive I was wrongfully terminated
N  13th of Jan, 2014 by
Some dollar trees do close at 9. It could be a possibility that sales were low and they had to close early...happened to my store just last week
N  6th of Dec, 2015 by
Dollar Tree in Franklin ohio freedom of religion discrimination and threat from Irish Mafia I do not understand this country I hope they do something for me.
N  6th of Dec, 2015 by
also set up had Sunday the 22nd off they asked me to work sunday and take Monday off then when I was shopping on 24th the manager tried to write me up for a no call no show.I have filed with the E.E.O.C.. Happened in Frankiln Ohio.
D  18th of Dec, 2017 by
I needed to know if I can loose my job, before my shift that evening I knew store would be closed after 10 pm so I purchased 2 canned beers, put them in my backpack, put my wallet and keys in backpack, she saw the 2 beers and said to me that I could not bring them in here, and told me to go home, , I wasn't in violation of nothing didn't drink them at all she said she had to call corporate office, I haven't worked for a week now I need this job.
N  18th of Dec, 2017 by
@marjorie harbo am I in any violation of any policies

Dollar Tree Logo Dollar Tree