Dollar Tree / wrongful termination and discrimination

1 Orange, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4098838934

I put in my 2week notice that i will be out on fmla, and when i went to the job to inform my store mgn that i would know [protected] what day id be back to wrk.i was informed by the sm that im not to be rehired back to wrk because the regional mgn jason bower stated he does not like me and that i was too direct.also jason has decreminated aganist me because if my color that i was never to be promoted and i was qualified for a few mgn positions.

Sh
May 18, 2015

Comments

• Ki
      9th of Jan, 2012
    Dollar Tree - 9 - 9pm??? right
    Dollar tree
    2225 E Main St, #A
    Spartanburg
    South Carolina
    Phone: (864) 579-8486

i am so piss.. if ur hours are from 9 - 9pm let ur workers know.. i get to dollar tree at 8:25pm n the doors are locked.. WTF.. u need to fire whoever work today sunday 1/8/12 because they must not want to be there if they are closing up early.. i am goin to call tomorrow n complain to the manger..

• Do
      24th of Oct, 2013

Just letting you know most Dollar Tree hours on Sunday are 9-8pm. Sorry to burst your happy bubble.

• As
      30th of Dec, 2013
    Dollar Tree - harassment,wrongful termination
    dolar tree
    fresno
    California
    Phone: 559-477-9418

I fell I was bullied out of my job.not told what store is mine I belieive I was wrongfully terminated

• Tc
      13th of Jan, 2014

Some dollar trees do close at 9. It could be a possibility that sales were low and they had to close early...happened to my store just last week

• Ru
      6th of Dec, 2015

Dollar Tree in Franklin ohio freedom of religion discrimination and threat from Irish Mafia I do not understand this country I hope they do something for me.

• Ru
      6th of Dec, 2015

also set up had Sunday the 22nd off they asked me to work sunday and take Monday off then when I was shopping on 24th the manager tried to write me up for a no call no show.I have filed with the E.E.O.C.. Happened in Frankiln Ohio.

18th of Dec, 2017

I needed to know if I can loose my job, before my shift that evening I knew store would be closed after 10 pm so I purchased 2 canned beers, put them in my backpack, put my wallet and keys in backpack, she saw the 2 beers and said to me that I could not bring them in here, and told me to go home, , I wasn't in violation of nothing didn't drink them at all she said she had to call corporate office, I haven't worked for a week now I need this job.

18th of Dec, 2017

@marjorie harbo am I in any violation of any policies