Dollar Tree / sisters working @ same store & one is manager & has a record

1 117 Jacobs Highway Clinton SC 29325United States Review updated:

A lady named Nicole Brown is a manager & has a record but was able to get it to go through which isn't fair.She gets her sister Sarah Brown a job which is against company policy.A lady that worked there before did a background check for part time ASM but didn't pass it & no one tried to get it to go through.How is it fair for one that has a record to get to be manager but the other one couldn't?The store manager knows about Nicole & Sarah being sister & Nicole having a record but she doesn't act like it matters.She's just worried about having help.I personally don't think a felon should have the chance to handle money & take it to the bank.They did a crime one time they'll do it again.I think someone from Human Resource should look into this because the DM doesn't do his job

Td
Jan 2, 2019

Comments

• Su
      3rd of Jan, 2019

I didn’t know this was reportafelonforhavingajob dot com. She has a record for what? Theft of what? You don’t know all the details of her arrest or hiring. You’re jealous that she got the job as you weren’t qualified for it.

Company policy says you can’t hire qualified people if they’re related to you?

Based on your writing skills, I’d say you didn’t qualify for the job and her sister has nothing to do with this.

7th of Jan, 2019

@SubSquirrel Company policy states family members or anyone using same address can not work in the same store.I was qualified as I've done the job before.

9th of Jan, 2019

@naere I never said $ was missing, but the DM wasn't aware of anything but is now since I told him yesterday & is handling it

12th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 Sarah got fired because of lying on application...It asks do u have any relatives working here & she checked no...She could have been transferred but lying on application is automatic termination..One gone 1 more to go

12th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 Are you the freaking census bureau? How do you know all this crap?

12th of Jan, 2019

@Mrs Bean I worked yesterday & she was taking off schedule & I was told she was fired instead of being transferred

13th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 Who gives a SHI7!? Mind your business!

13th of Jan, 2019

@Mrs Bean The DM gave a [censored] & took care of it..It's my post so you MIND YOUR BUSINESS!!

13th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 You are on a public forum, m*o*r*o*n!

15th of Jan, 2019

@Mrs Bean And? What's ur point?

15th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 You want me to mind my business when you whine in a public forum about this.

Moreso, you got what you wanted. She was fired or whatever so pop the champagne!

16th of Jan, 2019

@Mrs Bean Sarah was fired NOT Nicole which is who I wanted fired

17th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 Sorry you can't get what you want.

Be glad they did something.

18th of Jan, 2019

@Mrs Bean She'll be gone next & I'm glad they did do something

20th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 Now I'm asked to help on truck next week, Nicole wanted the full -time position but can't do it herself like I have

20th of Jan, 2019

@TDW1980 Stop upvoting yourself.

• Be
      13 hrs 45 mins ago

@Mrs Bean Just be glad they are not down voting you. I have a feeling that the OP wanted the management job. They did not get it and this is jealously and bitterness. How immature.

13 hrs 41 mins ago

@BEnchboy Actually, she has.

She did want the management job and to be honest she doesn't deserve it. Not the way she whines on here.