Dollar Tree / horrable store manager

1 1690 Us Highway 41Schererville, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 219-864-8129

I went to the Dollar tree in Shererville Ind. today like I have many times before. Well I went to go into the bathroom w/my daughter & another customer said I wouldn't go in there if I were you. I went in anyways to see how bad it was because I had to really go. Well She wasn't excoriating. There as Poop on the floor (which was dry) & the toilet was filthy. I decided on my way out which was immediately since I had to go to the bathroom so bad & went to the store manager & told her the situation. She was VERY defensive & uncooperative. I told her the sickening conditions in the bathroom & all she said was well I already cleaned it this morning so that just happened. This was only 11:30 am. & I mentioned the other customer that was going to complain also & she didn't care at all. & I asked her nicely are you going to clean it? & she said no I already did. I have other things to do. She was very igorant & wanted to continue to argue w/me. & walked away & she said where r u going? I said I'm leaving I have to go to the bathroom. She was so disrespectful to me that I put the items that I did have on the shelf in front of me & said I'm never coming back to this store again. She said SO. I have been to your store many times & usually enjoy it. But this store manager need to be discipline for this. She didn't care that all the customers in the store were looking at us arguing. I think she makes that store look bad. & it's ashame because I used to tell my friends what a great store this is...but now I'm going to tell the about what type of management is running this place.

Comments

• De
      7th of Apr, 2013
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

Learning how to spell before you post would be a great idea.

• Fr
      2nd of Apr, 2018

@DetroitSportsFan And you need to learn about compassion.

• Wa
      16th of Apr, 2013

I need to reach the HR Dept. for their Atlanta area does anyone have that information, my brother in law was fired for taking up for one of his best cashiers who was being harrassed by a customer, he was given the option of being fired or quitting he quit due to never has he been fired no wrriten, verbal or separation notice and has lost EVERYTHING and I mean everything.

• Fu
      16th of Apr, 2013

If you were not so stupid you could have pick up the phone and call their main office.

• Ka
      23rd of Apr, 2017

u cant get threw so whos stupid now

• Ed
      5th of Sep, 2017

yes hello to who this will concern but anyway what happened was Yesterday... The manager at the dollar store here in Frederick, Maryland on Jefferson street ...her name is Robin... threatened me for no reason... All I did was put something in the trash can on my way to a friend of mine to do some work... And she was out there talking to someone and told me there was nothing in that ash tray... I said so?? I'm just throwing away something... She said if I do it again she's going to break my fingers... she was trying to imply that she didnt like when her cigarette butts go missing from out of the ash tray... but She was lying... I didn't do anything wrong... She did... so i just went on to my friends house... she had no reason to do that.. but .. if she didn't want them taken she should not put them there.. but people do do that... but it was about at 8 o clock am Monday morning

10th of Apr, 2018

If the store manger is fighting with you in public. I would call the person up the next chain of command at thier 1-800-number.