Dollar Tree / rude employee behavior
I was at your store on 12-10-18 at 1641 hrs. I had placed my items on the conveyor belt and then placed the divider on the belt, as there was another customer behind me. The cashier - "Nicole" - very rudely ordered me to "give me that!", referring to the divider.
This is the 2ND TIME that I've had to complain about this particular employee - she has a nasty habit of giving orders to customers! She is the rudest DT employee I've ever encountered.
Apparently, my complaints are not taken seriously.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - Employees dating each other
- Dollar Tree - very nasty
- Dollar Tree - store closed? 
- Dollar Tree - associate 
- Dollar Tree - cashier playing with customer’s pet dog for several minutes