Dollar Tree / rude employee behavior

1 28726 Stephenson HwyMadison Heights, MI, United States Review updated:

I was at your store on 12-10-18 at 1641 hrs. I had placed my items on the conveyor belt and then placed the divider on the belt, as there was another customer behind me. The cashier - "Nicole" - very rudely ordered me to "give me that!", referring to the divider.
This is the 2ND TIME that I've had to complain about this particular employee - she has a nasty habit of giving orders to customers! She is the rudest DT employee I've ever encountered.
Apparently, my complaints are not taken seriously.

Store# 7120

Ma
Dec 10, 2018

Comments

• Mr
      12th of Dec, 2018

Don't go to her line. I ran into this problem with a cashier at my shop and shop. She was lazy, would stand there waiting impatiently for you to pack your reusable bags and always had a pissed off scowl on her face. Even when she was leaving work. First time I just asked the customer service people if the cashiers were allowed to bag if I brought in my own bags. They said yes, they ought to help.

The second time I saw her line being really short and I went to her. Then I remembered and then realized why her line was so short. No one likes her. Again with the annoying scowl impatiently waiting for me to bag my stuff all by myself. Then I went to the customer service area and asked. Turns out she has been reprimanded more than once (so it wasn't just me she would snub) for the snotty behavior.

Now she works at the self checkout area and still scowls like Woodrow Wilson.