Dollar Treereceived shipment with broken pieces

F Nov 29, 2017

Good Day, I contact someone in customer service in October to let them know that many of the vases that I ordered arrived broken. I was promised that the items would be replaced and that I should receive the next week. It has been well over a month. Please see your records. Unable to reach anyone on the phone. I have been trying for more than a month. Absolutely ridiculous not to be able to get someone on the phone and extremely frustrating. The event that I ordered these for is next week. Either replaced the broken pieces or refund my money, PLUS shipping. Please let me know. Thanks!
Order #: EC3700553
Ordered on: September 20, 2017

• Updated by FaitheShannon · Nov 29, 2017

More than (50) were broken. They can definitely refund me for the shipping for those. Not being greedy. You are being annoying.

• Updated by FaitheShannon · Nov 29, 2017

I called and sent photos in early October. I am prefer that the vases to be replaced. If they cannot replace, I would like my money refunded and what the cost would be to ship 48 of the vases. I ordered (3) cases of (24) in blue and (3) cases of (24) in green. I have sent the photo that I still have from my phone to my email so that I can download here. It's SLOW. Ugh!