Dollar Tree / non-stocked store #6128

Montgomery, AL, United States

Hello,

I recently visited the above referenced store. I am hoping this email reaches the right parties due to the severity of this complaint.

My mother and I visited this store on Mother's day (5/14/2017) and we were met with a horrible surprise. Not only were the staff extremely rude to us, the store was severely un-kept. Upon entry to this business, we noticed the shelves were not stocked and merchandise was spread all over the floor. The floor itself was extremely dirty as well.

This was our 2nd visit to this store and we were surprised to see it was worse than before. My mother and I ended up leaving due to the shelves not being stocked and not being able to find the products we were looking for.

I lived in Atlanta, GA and was visiting Alabama at the time. I shop at Dollar Tree on a consistent basis in Atlanta and this came as a complete shock to me that this location was completely filthy and UN-kept. This is not the Dollar Tree store that I usually patron.

I have attached a few pictures to show what we witnessed at this store. I pray that someone takes the time to look into my complaint and rectify the situation at this location. I honestly believe if this continues, this Dollar Tree location will not last very long.

Jo