Dollar Tree / management in oldsmar florida

Oldsmar, FL, United States

10/27/2018 Sean Flood is the manager of Dollar Tree in Oldsmar Florida. My girlfriend (whom I am not mentioning as she is worried she will be fired over this) currently works there. We share a car. I work in the same shopping center and shop at dollar tree regularly since this location opened and have been since before my girlfriend was hired. I have lived in this neighborhood for 27 years I've come in a few times since she was hired to make purchases and a few times to quickly grab the keys to our shared car. One time I did go through her check-out line in her first week, but she was notified that this is against policy and I have always gone to another cashier since.Not once did I stay in the store and hang out to talk nor have I distracted her while she was with customers. She has been reprimanded by Sean Flood over the fact that I, a customer, have been in the store shopping and that my literally just grabbing our car keys and leaving while she is on the job. Now she has been informed I am not allowed in the store at any time and that a trespassing police report will be filed if I step foot in the store again. There is no reason for this as I am a regular customer and have never done anything wrong to this store nor its employees. There is no pretense for my exclusion from this store simply to get the car keys or shop, and should a situation arise, I will have to take legal action. This is unacceptable. This behavior seems discriminatory and all my girlfriend wants to do is her job.

My name is Jerome Pawlowski and my email is [protected]@gmail.com