Dollar Tree / lack of inventory in store
I have been a customer at the Dollar Tree store located in Millington, Tennessee for many years. For the past several months there has been a dire shortage of inventory, many empty shelves, and very few employees. All indications are that the store is severely short-staffed. We don't want to lose our store due to a drop in sales, when lack of sales is due to severe shortage of products available for sale. It appears that you have a newer manager in charge... maybe you need a new one before there isn't a reason to keep the store open.
Updated by Cilla Tucker, Feb 22, 2018
The store is only about half filled. Looks like they are going out of business. Employees have commented they have plenty of inventory but no one to stock the shelves. Other stores in the Memphis area don't have this problem. Your response is very cocky. You should have the store checked out instead of making smart aleck comments.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - horrable store manager 
- Dollar Tree - service 
- Dollar Tree in Hamburg PA - customer service 
- Dollar Tree - employee
- Dollar Tree - the rules about not taking the shopping out of the store
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager