Dollar Tree / dollar tree survey

1 Inkster, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 313-825-5444

I'm trying to get a list of previous winners of Dollar Tree customer survey. I believe they are running a scam and are not paying out with Ipods and thousand dollar winner"s for taking their survey. I have asked for a list of winner's from them with no reply. There for I believe they are running a scam

Comments

• Ge
      23rd of Jul, 2011

i found this link that provides names of the winners
    for the dollar tree contest

• Ca
      14th of May, 2017

@geesi Http://contestwinners.empathica.com/contestwinners.aspx?prize=c

• Co
      9th of Jul, 2018

@geesi I have monitored their so called winner's list on a bi weekly basis for 16 years straight. After 16 years of never ever seeing any winner/s from my state of Rhode Island. I contacted their corporate headquarters via certified mail which I know they received as I got the green card time stamped and signed by someone in their offices. The mail I sent was an inquiry as to why there are never any winners from my state and I challenged them to prove if there were any winners. Geographically profiling a state as either non existent or not large enough to warrant winners is wrong. That was months ago that I sent the certified mail and I never heard from them. Willing to bet my life that the names on their winners' list are all fake and the contest is a marketing ploy of fake promise of possible rewards solely to entice people to come into their stores.

• Mi
      21st of Aug, 2011
    Dollar Tree, Hickory, Nc - Profanity
    Dollar Tree Hickory, NC
    Hickory
    North Carolina

I shop at this dollar store frequently, i have heard some profanity being used but it was never anything serious, it be like an associate would drop something and S*** would slip out of their mouth, but it was nothing like I exsperenced when I had my 9 year old cousin shopping with me. I was shopping one day with my 9 year old cousin, to get him some toys and such, when i overheard the store manager cussing and yelling at her employees telling them how much of a worthless job they do... i told my little cousin common we'll get you something at another store. This is highly unprofessional and i have not returned to the store since. I tried calling the complaint number but it's always bussy, and you have to leave a voice mail, so I e-mailed dollar tree and have yet to get a response back

9th of Apr, 2018

@mikeymike020388 That's because no one gives a *uck about your complaint. They can't get people to stay cause of the crap they have to deal with so you trying so hard to get someone fired isn't gonna work. Get over it.

• Ro
      8th of Nov, 2011

That is a link to canadian winners and it doesn't mention dollar tree

• Mn
    Dollar Tree - Mean manager
    dollar tree
    Saugus
    Massachusetts

was in a dollar tree store when a cashier was waiting on my daughter & i when the manager came up to cashier & demanded some kind of reading the cashier had no idea what she was talking about & manager pro ceded to yell at her rather horribly, when it was done the manager told her to punch out the poor girl didn't deserve it. i told her she had no right to talk to her that way especially in front of us.so i asked her name the managers name was Janeta it was the dollar tree in saugus ma route #1

1st of Sep, 2012

I don't understand why customers want to get involved with employer/employee disputes. It isn't any of your business.

9th of Apr, 2018

@foxygrandma Because these customers are lame as crap and have to find something to nag about. They all need to get lives. Oh, and some birth control while you're at it. They sell it in the store actually but you'll probably just steal it.

8th of Dec, 2018

@foxygrandma It may not be your business but being reprimanded, degraded, verbally abuses in public does nothing for anyone. Not the victim, not the culprit, not the witnesses not the establishment.

Power hungry are a55h0les.

• Br
      1st of Sep, 2012

Who was minding your business while you were minding theirs and making baseless assumptions?

• Ge
      5th of Oct, 2012
    Dollar Tree - A Manager
    Dollar Tree Store
    2437 Vestal Pkwy East
    Vetal, New York
    Phone: 607-729-3523
    dollartree.com

I went ino the dollar tree store to get supplies.I was standing in line and the line was very long...The line was going 1/2 way through the store.Aprox. 30 costumers. The sales associate "Amanda" was asked by several costumers to open another register and she said she had several times. A manager by the name of "Mark" was working in the back. At least 5 people left the store due to waiting. One lady with a baby left crying she was so upset. There was another employee who happened to be shopping herself in the line. She got on some speaker and tried to call him up front. " NO SHOW" Then this other girl who was in line... went to the back...then came back up front and the manager Mark followed. He was rude and nasty and instead of opening up a line he went to the balloon section to help someone else who just got there. Finally he opened another line. If it wasn't for the other employee...which I found out her name was :"Shalisa Weisz" But if she hadn't taken control over the situation a lot or people would have left..All of us were thanking her dearly...But I personally think she should be the manager. She wsn't even working at the time and went above and beyond. She is the kind of person you want taking care of you..I know for me..I was extreamly stressed and ready to walk out also and she was reassuring and made me feel better. Knowing she actually works there I will return. Otherwise I was ready to not return and tell friends not to also...Thank You for accepting my complaint...and hopefully that young lady "Shalisa" will get to be a manager.

5th of Oct, 2012

Why didn't you personally count them. If most of them had a shopping cart, it probably wouldn't have taken 30 customers to make a line going half way to the back of the store, and the people that didn't have carts would have had so few items that it wouldn't take long to check them out. As for the woman with the baby who left crying, there was more going on than just having to wait in line. If she left crying for that reason, she isn't mature enough to have a baby. I can't figure out why people that shop at dollar stores expect extremely good service. I am below the poverty level and I don't set foot in any dollar store.

9th of Jul, 2017

@foxygrandma Amen

18th of Oct, 2012

I don't not believe in the word profanity. I believe there would not be words labeled as profanity if society did not label them that way. However, there are still some things that just should not be mentioned or said in a workplace. I also think that any manager that uses the sales floor to yell or even tell employees they are not doing a good job should be fired on the spot. No customer should hear these things. Regardless of whether or not the manager had the employees in the back room or the sales floor, she should have never called her employees worthless. She is the one that hired them so it should be her that is being called worthless. But then again this is just my opinion.

• Ad
      31st of Oct, 2012
    Dollar Tree - Public Language to employees
    Dollar Tree
    So. Pines
    North Carolina

I was in the Dollar Tree in Southern Pines, NC on Sunday 10-28-12. There was a man obviously of some upper management position dressing down the staff in front of all us customers in the most derogatory way I have ever witnessed in public. I put back everything I had in my cart and left. This is a new facility, but the staff was mostly familiar from the old building. The store was pretty and clean and well stocked. I can't imagine my boss coming in my store and making such a scene. I would never recommend anyone go to work for such a company that treats employees in this way.

31st of Oct, 2012

I have to agree with Tasha. On the other hand what you considered a dressing down, might not be considered that by somebody else. Also if you were only a customer, it isn't any of your business.

• Wh
      1st of Jun, 2013
    Dollartree - Unsanitary practices!
    Dollar tree Inc.
    5035 Fayetteville Rd.
    Lumberton
    Phone: 910 – 738 – 6408

The employees are keeping personal, opened bottles of water in the ice cream freezer at the head of the checkout line! I have photos!!

9th of Apr, 2018

@WHATtheDevil! Are you *ucking kidding me? If you worked in those stores you would know there is usually no fridge in the back so how do you expect them to keep their drinks cold for 8 and 9 hour shifts? You're the type of person that makes most employees working there hate the clientele. Get a mf life.

• Br
      1st of Jun, 2013

So? How is that 'unsanitary'?

• Do
      1st of Jun, 2013

Obviously you never worked as a cashier--they are "chained" to their register for hours. Lighten up!

1st of Jun, 2013

The lid is on the bottle. I have heard it is illegal to go around in stores taking pictures. Unless you were getting something out of the freezer, you didn't have any business in there.

• Ju
    Dollar Tree - Rude Management
    Dollar Tree
    Sherman
    Connecticut

I have been going to the dollar tree for many years and have never had a problem. Went in yesterday afternoon to purchase a few things. Everything went good, the co-workers were nice and helpful but when arrived home, noticed on receipt that I had been charged for multiple items when I hdad just purchased one. As soon as I saw that, I called & was able to talk to an hopeful manager named Shelby. She told me that she wasn't going to be in the next day but she will leave a note (first & last name) letting the other manager know what happened.
    So, I went back to the store & the other manager was present. Told her about what had happened yesterday (not looking too happy to help), continuing the details. Manager started saying that the other manager never told her about the situation but she'll give her a call. After a minute of waiting, manager comes out & says, "she's not answering".
    The reason for my complaint is because I feel like the managers should have better communication skills when incidences occur during previous shifts. I had money tooken off my card that I had no intention on spending & the M.O.D. wasn't as hopefully as I thought she could have been.
    Love this store but very unhappy with last visit...

8th of Dec, 2018

@justalike0420 Should have just grabbed the remaining items to make up the difference.

• Ju
      13th of Nov, 2013

Sherman, texas not sherman, connecticut

13th of Nov, 2013

call the cops this is creditcard farud

• Be
      13th of Nov, 2013

Why didn't you notice the difference as you were paying. Surely you would have seen that the amount owed was more than what you expected...

13th of Nov, 2013

that is because they changed the amount after she paid with the creditcard that is hou creditcard farud works

• La
      29th of Jun, 2017

@Fine Young Aiden You cannot change a credit card amount after it's been tendered.

8th of Dec, 2018

@Fine Young Aiden Wtf is farud????

8th of Dec, 2018

@Mrs Bean Lol, Fine Young Aiden he was like eight when he posted that.

8th of Dec, 2018

@First Born Triplet Him writing it once is a typo. Him writing it twice is idiocy in it's heydey.

• Pe
      12th of Dec, 2018

@Mrs Bean Well the eight year old's spelling and grammar may be off, but it is better than some of the posts made by some of the adults that post here.

12th of Dec, 2018

@PeterPP An 8 year old should not be on here. And many adults here complain about non-problems, wanting Waldorf service for soup kitchen prices. It wouldn't surprise me if those folks are forever between jobs and are always getting into scrapes with the law.