Dollar Tree / customer service
On Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at approximately 1:30 - 2:00 p.m. me and my wife visited the Sulphur, La Dollar Tree located on Cities Service Highway.
Upon entering the store, we were greeted as always to the store but also noticed four (4) employees standing at the one opened register actively complaining about other employees not answering their phones or showing up for their shift.
We spent approximately 45 minutes in the store and could hear employees complaining the entire time in the store.
As we waited in line we watched other customers shake their heads in disbelief at the banter between employees. When it came our turn, I asked the cashier to abstain from talking and handle my order. After a look from one employee who wore an Assistant Manager name tag, I told her how in professional my experience was; others in line were quick to agree.
We love Dollar Tree and know this type of customer experience is not normal.
501 Lake St
Westlake, La. 70669
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service