Dollar Tree — cashier dorrell
On May 2, 2017 I shopped at the Dollar tree at metro square in Phoenix Arizona and your cashier Dorrell was rude to me.
I had inserted my card to pay for my items and I had accidentally pushed yes for cash back. I said oops cancel and I was barely able to hit the red X before Dorrell spun the card reader around and stated " I'll do it this time!" I then stated " I guess I won't be coming back.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Phoenix, AZ"He said "Its a yes or no for cash back!"
I said I understand it was an error he then proceeded to yell at me stating don't shop here I have 200 other dollar stores that don't need your business either!"
My daughter told him to "please don't speak to my mother like that"
I will never step foot in that store nor will any of my friends and family you need to educate your employees on customer service.
Updated by Trisha Schrey · May 02, 2017
I highly doubt it.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service