Dollar Tree / basic solutions hair brush

Mount Airy, NC, United States

I purchased a pink basic solutions hair brush from the Mount Airy Store, I went home to straighten my hair and get ready for work, after I was finished I had pink dye in my hair, I go to wash my hair and it doesn't come out... so I schedule an appointment with my hair stylist and she tries everything she can to get it out to avoid dying my hair or taking my natural color out, nothing worked. She ended up dying my hair to avoid taking my natural hair color out, but she also said she couldn't promise me that would take it out... therefore I spent $95.00 to get my hair fixed. I would like for someone to contact me about the problem. My name is Amanda Crissman and my number is [protected]

• Updated by CrissmanA, May 08, 2017

I purchased a pink basic solutions hair brush from the Mount Airy Store, I went home to straighten my hair and get ready for work, after I was finished I had pink dye in my hair, I go to wash my hair and it doesn't come out... so I schedule an appointment with my hair stylist and she tries everything she can to get it out to avoid dying my hair or taking my natural color out, nothing worked. She ended up dying my hair to avoid taking my natural hair color out, but she also said she couldn't promise me that would take it out... therefore I spent $95.00 to get my hair fixed. I would like for someone to contact me about the problem. My name is Amanda Crissman and my number is 336-749-2799

Cr