Dollar General / very rude manager

1 Blacksburg, SC, United States Review updated:

Today I busted a dollar general store where I was not only very pissed off but rudely bombarded by the "manager". After following me and my sons to the bathroom upon exiting she proceeded to tell me she didn't hear my son wash his hands and that in her store no child would be running around without his hands washed.
A. His hands were thoroughly cleaned even though I'm the one who wiped his butt
B. This manager should know her place and shouldn't have even been listening at the door while me and my kids are trying to take care of our business.
She was very rude and had I not recently come to Jesus the situation would've ended badly. The lady "Shannon" is a rude individual who oversteps her boundaries and clearly needs to learn her place. She will make customers turn away from the store with her sour attitude towards CUSTOMERS. whom she had no business following and listening in on the restroom in anyways... weird.

Thank you.

Dec 19, 2018

Comments

• Fi
      19th of Dec, 2018

Listening to people, especially kids using the washroom. Manager sounds kind of perverted.

19th of Dec, 2018

I can understand the manager listening if she suspected theft but it shouldn't matter to the manager if a boy washed his hands or not.

28th of Dec, 2018