Dollar General / very rude manager
Today I busted a dollar general store where I was not only very pissed off but rudely bombarded by the "manager". After following me and my sons to the bathroom upon exiting she proceeded to tell me she didn't hear my son wash his hands and that in her store no child would be running around without his hands washed.
A. His hands were thoroughly cleaned even though I'm the one who wiped his butt
B. This manager should know her place and shouldn't have even been listening at the door while me and my kids are trying to take care of our business.
She was very rude and had I not recently come to Jesus the situation would've ended badly. The lady "Shannon" is a rude individual who oversteps her boundaries and clearly needs to learn her place. She will make customers turn away from the store with her sour attitude towards CUSTOMERS. whom she had no business following and listening in on the restroom in anyways... weird.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - service 
- Dollar General - dollar general montpelier ohio
- Dollar General - management/customer service 
- Dollar General - can't sell tobacco products 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working