Dollar General / the store in general!

The store is a mess! It has been for sometime now and for a short time (very short) it slightly improved. There is no product on the shelves (I have pictures), carts with containers containing stock sitting throughout the aisles in the store posing a fire hazard (again I have pictures). It seems the product is put out on the shelves but the many empty shelves remain. There hasnt been batteries or medicine supply for months! Limited dog food selection, cat litter, detergent, light bulbs, vehicle oil and so on and so forth. The Family Dollar just a mile away always has plenty of most every product but for alot of people it is less convenient and closes earlier. At this point DG is inconvenient since you go for a few things and the store only has one of what you need. I have worked retail before and this would not be tolerated! I see complaints on fb all the time about our local DG. I work a full time job 5 days a week and have entertained the thought of applying to just show the emoloyees there how to get stuff done. But I cannot fully blame them as their higher ups hold just as much responsibility in this matter. Its a shame this store is in such a shape. I would appreciate a follow up phone call as to how this matter will be addressed. Thank you.

Ho