Dollar General Store - Orlando, Florida / rude attitude and safety hazards!
Was in dollar general store in orlando florida, near home where I spend a great amount of money each week buying supplies for my business. The service there was very upsetting this past weekend so much so that I will no longer shop there while the employees that are running that store are no longer there. Plus you are never able to get what you want due boxes being in front of everything you are trying to get to. they are piled at least 8 feet high in the isles 6 out of 7 days a week. Store is sloppy un kept not very well stocked. Causes everything is in the boxes. OSHA needs to be told about it. That is my next thing to do is to contact them about this store. I feel there very poor management there. That has been for the past 4 months that I have noticed this and the treatment is very poor. This store number is #06671 @ Northgate s/c 5043 Edgewater Dr. orlando, florida 32810. Phone number is [protected]. Thank you for reading this.
More Dollar General Store - Orlando, Florida Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - Returning a defective dvd w a receipt cashier stated was a federal law could not give refund 
- Dollar General - the service and how prices have rises, service is very poor
- Dollar General - store stocking, service and cleanliness.
- Dollar General - security pins are defective... they can move thru the plastic and stab you
- Dollar General - the store is on the floor