Dollar General / store is dirty, isles are blocked, safety hazard, employees wear whatever they want, stand in line for 25 minutes, employees working off the clock.
This Dollar General is deplorable, isles are dirty, rotainers are blocking all isles, boxes all over the floor, employees wear hats and anything else they want, employees work off of the clock, employees leave keys laying around, you have to stand in line for 20+ minutes because employees are never at the register, store stinks, expired items, it's awful.
Updated by Scharolette Cullison, Sep 24, 2018
To me, it looks like you're going around commenting on all of the Dollar General complaints. I have a job, looks like the only job you have is being rude.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - District manager Tammy Fisk
- Dollar General - About service I get 
- Dollar General - Discrimination 
- Dollar General - Overcharged/ lack of customer service
- Dollar General - employees