Dollar General / store detail and display

1 Sumner, IA, United States Review updated:

Hi my name is Teresa Busby I was in dollar General in webb, MS. I saw a post on the gain for 95 cent and I display the cashier with my product and she claim it's 1.95 but I was going by the post the store had display. It's a such thing as false regularly use fake, inflated prices to manipulate customers into thinking the inevitable discounts are more impressive. I can get a lawyer to look into it. Because I hate being put on the spot and people looking. My contact is [protected]

Dollar General

Te
Sep 23, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      23rd of Sep, 2018

last I checked 3.95 minus 2.00 ( digital coupon ) comes out to 1.95 ( count on your toes)
    so the clerk was correct

• Fe
      23rd of Sep, 2018

It is a misprint and if you did the math you would see that . The store should not have put the sign up because obviously customers cant read or do math.

23rd of Sep, 2018

Lmao. Yeah get a lawyer over a dollar. They shouldn’t have put the sign up but good grief. You’re ridiculous.

• He
      23rd of Sep, 2018

lmao how are you gonna get so bent out of shape over a dollar?

• Fe
      24th of Sep, 2018

Wonder why retail associates don't always have the most pleasant attitude, it's from dealing with people who have attitudes. Why not take the sign down had it to the cashier and say I believe this is up by mistake thought I would help out. Instead when not able to take advantage of the mistake threaten them and have an entitled meltdown. Mature!!!

• He
      25th of Sep, 2018

It was a misprint in ad. Were advised to remove before ad was put up..