Dollar General Store #02558

Posted:

excused me of using fake coupons

Dollar General Store #02558
1950 Cave Mill Road
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Phone: 270-843-3427
dollargeneral.com
I demand an apology. I emailed dollar general directly about how I was treated by the staff and management on friday, march 4, 2011 and recieved a confirmation of receipt at 7:47am stating that if my email required a reply they would be contacting me shortly. Well shortly is not 5 days later and still no reponse.
The staff and management of store #02558 (1950 cave mill road - bowling green, ky) was rude and had absolutely no knowledge of their own website. I have been receiving coupons via email for well over a year from dollar general however when I tried to use these particular weeks coupons they failed to scan the first time. So the young lady informed me and all the other patrons that I had given her "fake" coupons and she was not going to except them. When I tried to tell her that I had printed them off of thier website that they emailed to me, she insisted that I was lying so I immediately asked for management. Of course she doesn't even come out of her office just again agrees that they must be fake. I demanded that she come to the front and while she still insisted that I was lying the coupons scanned. I was never offered an apology for their insinuations. I have spoken with several friends and even one gentleman that witnessed this embarassing moment... They weren't surprised which can only mean that this is a daily occurance. If your not going to back up your customer service values then continue to hire and train disrespectful employees.
Fyi: the store is filthy too.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree