Dollar General Store #00392 / firing of annette watson
I, too, have been discriminated against by Dollar General. I have had personal insults, totally uncalled for, made to me by the District Manager regarding my weight. I do the same work others do and yet he found it necessary to insult me. I am dependable, hard working, loyal to the company and most important of all I guess, HONEST. These qualities mean nothing to David Moore, District Manager.
I thnk she should file a complaint with eeoc and also get her job back. I also think she should consider herself lucky to be free of DG.
I just had to wait 2 weeks for my pay of period ending 8/29. I was transferred to a different store and no one bothered to do their paperwork-so much for accountability. Home office issued the check stub, which was received by UPS on Wednesday. But the mental not-so-giants didn't release the money to my bank account and I had to wait until Friday for the scheduled release of funds. And yet the store manager latches on to her own check as soon as it comes in on Wednesday. She shares the blame for my pay mixup as well as the DMDM.
More Dollar General Store #00392 Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - the store appearance and customer service
- Dollar General - conditions of the store
- Dollar General - employees closing store earlier than posted time 
- Dollar General - digital coupons 
- Dollar General - how the store looks😡