Dollar General Store #00392 / firing of annette watson

121 New Hicks StLawrenceville, VA, United States
Phone: 4348482848
I, too, have been discriminated against by Dollar General. I have had personal insults, totally uncalled for, made to me by the District Manager regarding my weight. I do the same work others do and yet he found it necessary to insult me. I am dependable, hard working, loyal to the company and most important of all I guess, HONEST. These qualities mean nothing to David Moore, District Manager.

I thnk she should file a complaint with eeoc and also get her job back. I also think she should consider herself lucky to be free of DG.

I just had to wait 2 weeks for my pay of period ending 8/29. I was transferred to a different store and no one bothered to do their paperwork-so much for accountability. Home office issued the check stub, which was received by UPS on Wednesday. But the mental not-so-giants didn't release the money to my bank account and I had to wait until Friday for the scheduled release of funds. And yet the store manager latches on to her own check as soon as it comes in on Wednesday. She shares the blame for my pay mixup as well as the DMDM.

Dollar General Logo Dollar General