Dollar General / rude cashier

1 Keyser, WV, United States Review updated:

I went into the dollar general in keyser wv, store number 02668 today. My husbad was with me. I got the items i wanted and proceeded to checkout. I told her i was going to do 2 transactions as i was using digital coupons from the dollar general site. One was my telephone number and one was my husbands. He was standing right there with me in the line. She proceeded to tell me i was commiting coupon fraud because i did 2 transactions! I could see if my husband wasnt with me and i had 5 different accounts. But i have 2 one for me and one for him. Not to mention these were coupons on ur websites!! I am completely upset and i will NEVER visit this dollar general again! I have never felt this disrespected in my life! I will not recommend this store either! I have never had any issues with anyone in this store besides today. I have never seen this employee either. Not sure if she was new or not but her customer service sucks! And because of her disrespect i will not be back.

Je
Jun 18, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      18th of Jun, 2018

simple solution have your husband " who was with you" do the second transaction

18th of Jun, 2018

One phone #. The rule is very simple.

• Be
      18th of Jun, 2018

If your husband was there with you then HE should have made the second purchase. And being told NO does NOT equal rude. It just means you don't get to skirt the rules.