Dollar General / producing a duplicate receipt for purchase of a vanilla reloadable debit card my child purchased with her b day money in april of 2018.
You need a receipt to activate ur vanilla card as one of the requirements to do so. My daughter misplaced the receipt to show she indeed did purchase card/added money to it as well for these vanilla folks. Went to D.G to c if the could get her a duplicate copy of receipt so the hold could be lifted and she can use her damn b day money on card if they rescaned it to bring it up in the system...Nope nope nope they can't do that... money is untraceable we have no way of tracing it etc...so we are stuck without card without money etc... SOMETHING NEEDS TO B DONE ABOUT THIS NONESENSE. I'M CONTACTING MY LAWYER THURSDAY THE 5TH N LETTING HIM HANDLE THIS $136.00 LOSS OF A CHILD'S BAY MONEY!
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee