Dollar General / ignoring calls for employment/not calling about application
My fiancée applied for the Susanville Dollar General store about a week ago. She called just about every day to check on the status of the application. She was told repeatedly "We're getting it together and be calling people to let them know if we're interested or not. " Apparently this was a lie as they have yet to call back. She also just checked the website and it was shown as "No longer being considered" And they refuse to answer her calls.
It's a pathetic display. At least have the decency to tell her you aren't interested instead of giving her false hope. You're pathetic, your company is pathetic and your products are pathetic.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee
- Dollar General - the provided at store 17489