Dollar General / how the store looks😡

1 Maringouin, United States Review updated:

11-11-2018, Every time I go in dollar general in Maringouin La on 77280 Landry Drive its hard to get to what you need because it has stuff in the way, The store looks so horrible!!!stuff everywhere it needs to be remodeled to start over again, I put in a application more than once, they just never hired me, I know I could make that store look a whole lot better, they always changing employees as well as managers, they are not organized at all, I had a very hard time looking for what I need to because stuff is everywhere, they need to close that store down & start from stratch, but I'm order for it to work right it's gonna take the right people like me that is dedicated, devoted & determined to be the best!!!

Se
Nov 12, 2018

Comments

• Fe
      12th of Nov, 2018

The reason these stores look this way is because the are understaffed and underpaid.. good employees who care wont stay long because they don't get the hours or pay they deserve. Dg expects a lot of work for very little compensation. So employees give up. But by all means if you think your superwoman keep applying.

• Km
      12th of Nov, 2018

From your pictures this store looks particularly bad, I thought my local DG was bad, but compared to yours mine is good. Are you sure you would want to take on that challenge. Best people for these stores are people who don't need the work.