Dollar Generalheartland farms dog food/customer service

I went in to purchase a bag of dog food (Heartland farms tender and crunchy beef n bacon bits). There was only one bag and it was open at one of the corners of the bag. This is the only kind of dog food my dog likes. Also this is not the first time this has happened to me. The last time it happened the lady who was checking me out gave me half off the price of the dog food. Today, however, all they did was tape up the bag. I'm not very happy. My name is Cassie Davis. If you need anymore information you can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. That is My personal email address.

Dollar General
Dollar General

Ca
Aug 03, 2018

Comments

• Ca
      Sep 14, 2019

We are Carroll County Humane Society in Carrollton, GA we are a 501c3 company and we have a pet food bank every 2 weeks where we give pet food to people for up to one year, at present we are buying Heartland Farms food from Dollar General and we were wondering if we could buy from you directly, since you do deliver to Dollar General in Carrollton, we could either come and pick it up from Dollar General or you could deliver it to us in town, is there a minimum order, you can contact me by email [protected]@bellsouth.net or by phone [protected]

• Ca
      Sep 14, 2019

Thank you in anticipation of hearing from you in the near future