Dollar General — excessively loud music.
I was just in the new Dollar General on hwy 45 in Wren Ms this morning. I had to run out. The music was so loud the speakers were distorting. When asked to turn it down the cashier said " I like my music loud. " That may be so, but this is a retail business, not a bar or party. Some of us like to concentrate when we shop. Light background music at about a 3 level is appropriate, not blaring top 40 set on a level 10. bottom line, you are losing money because of this. You need to put in some across the board store guidelines regarding music volume. This is ridiculous.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee