08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Retail Stores

Dollar General / employee theft / misuse

Tr Aug 12, 2014 Review updated:

An employee/manager at this store also sells products in booths at a local flea market for extra income. Ironically hundreds of Dollar General merchandise is displayed and sold in these booths. Food, spices, hair coloring, toothpaste, deodorants, shampoos, aspirin, baby items, toys, flowers, pictures, plant foods, candles, home decor, you name it...everything but clothing. I find it hard to believe, but these items are purchased, re-priced, then sold for lower price than at Dollar General. IT APPEARS THIS EMPLOYEE IS EITHER ABUSING HIS POSITION OR STEALING! Dollar General Corporate office needs to be aware that this has been going on for several months/years. Washington is a small City and It certainly doesn't reflect a good image toward the Company.

Comments

• Dj
      Aug 18, 2014

My store in Hardy Virginia is so nasty I'm getting ready to call the health department. I have been looking for a shower liner and they haven't had any for 3 weeks now. The aisles are blocked by trash buggies and things that need to be stocked. I would like a part time job cleaning it up and running it more efficiently. I can send pictures if you need proof.