Dollar Generalcustomer service with assistant manager

I walked into store and went to pruchase icecream and nails. As i was shopping and the music was blaring and i hears a load voice over the store., "IF YOU BREAK IT YOU BOUGHT IT.!!" The voice was load and directed to my 8 and 9 year old. I followed the assistant manager and askes her what she said and if it was directed at me and my childrwn. I asked her why she screamed at my children instead of speaking to me in a polite manner. I would be more than willing to handle anything that had to do with my children. The way this woman spoke to me was incredibly disrespectful and i not only told her that but also told her that from the day I started shopping at the store she has been nothing but rude disrespectful and has made racial slurs towards myself under her breath about me and about my children. At first I hade let these statements go and then I made a formal complaint to the general manager and I called human resources at the Dollar General corporate office. I have not heard anything else about any action taken place but at this point I will take this all the way to the Better Business Bureau and the division of Consumer Affairs because I spend thousands of dollars a year at this store along with my children and my fiance and I do not appreciate being verbally assaulted by someone who should be the assistant manager and treat customers with the utmost respect. I have also seen this employee treat disabled employees with impatience and intolerance on several occasions do to their inability to cognitively handle simple situations. As a manager she should redirect these employees 2 handle the situation in the most proper way possible. As myself I have worked in customer service for 18 plus years and have never had any complaints about the way I speak to customers, any racial comments, the way I speak to my employees, or the way I handle anything in my store along with my customers. This has gotten out of control with this employee and I will no longer stand for it. Even the general manager, I know her first name is Jennifer, finds her to be incredibly disrespectful and unhelpful. I hope you can contact me and we can together find some solution but you must know that I will be taking this to the Better Business Bureau.from the day I started shopping at the store she has been nothing but rude disrespectful and has made racial slur towards myself under her breath and about my children at first I have let these statements go and then I made formal complaint to the general manager and I called human resources at the dollar general corporate office I have not heard anything else about any action taken place but at this point I will take this all the way to the Better Business Bureau and the division of Consumer Affairs because I do not think a person like this should work in customer service at all. My phone number is [protected]. My name is Katherine and you can feel free to contact me at anytime. My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com.

Ka